Walking Dead (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) (7 Viewers)

It's not a science so what may work one person may not for another and vice versa.

Exactly so he better stay where he is for a couple of more years.He can always do something else when he's on hiatus and see how he make's out before he jumps ship.
Mark

I'd not necessarily agree. He's been on the show about six or seven years. Not much necessarily to prove if he wants to develop as an actor.

Not saying he has anything to prove on this show but a lot of people disappear,especially kids after leaving a successful show so he should stick around and keep getting those good paychecks while he can.Personally I don't think he will make it as a really well known actor like Washington,Clooney,DeCaprio or Will Smith .
Mark

Since we're not in the business (at least I'm not), I think it's hard for outsiders to give career advice.

Not when you've seen it time and time again.Sometimes a blind man can see things.
Mark

Well, another secretive group of survivors with a bone to pick with the Saviors. The writers are piling up quite a few potential Savior enemies. I smell a revolt coming somewhere down the line, a possible massacree of huge dimensions. Then maybe we can get back to man vs zombie, although it won't be soon. I am treading water with this current story line with Negan, wishing that Rick and gang would just crush him and move on. Alexandria just doesn't seem to be working out for them. -- Al

I thought last night's episode was decent but why waste a whole episode on a minor character and a long episode at that. We've only seen Morgan and Carol in one episode.I know the season overall will be good but they need to step it up a little.
Mark

I thought last night's episode was decent but why waste a whole episode on a minor character and a long episode at that. We've only seen Morgan and Carol in one episode.I know the season overall will be good but they need to step it up a little.
Mark

I didn't even realize those two had left to begin with !

I think we are seeing foreshadowing of an allied attack on the saviors... Alexandria, these women from the last episode, the people with the lion king, etc

I wonder what eating the pigs that the "Kingdom" gave the Saviors will do to them?
Mark

I didn't even realize those two had left to begin with !

I had forgotten who they were. I'm still fuzzy. The pattern seems to be one filler episode featuring the minor characters and then get back to the main narrative every other episode. It's a bit frustrating but allows them to extend a storyline. Negan probably lasts through next season before he gets it.

Carl should have stayed in the house.

Yeah, he's certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed after watching last nights episode! Will be interesting to see what payback Negan dishes out to him in next weeks show?

Yeah, he's certainly not the sharpest tool in the shed after watching last nights episode! Will be interesting to see what payback Negan dishes out to him in next weeks show?
Found myself wondering why Carl didn't drop the hammer on Negan when he had the rifle, or why he didn't whack him with Lucille when he was behind him on the walkway. I mean, Carl was basically on a suicide mission, so why not carry through? -- Al

It's getting to the point where I'm embarrassed to say I'm a fan of this show.

The stooge holds a red hot iron to a guys face and some skin gets pulled off; in reality, that would have gone right down to the bone.

And Carl; he hides in the back of a truck, shoots a couple of guys, has a clear shot at villain #1 and doesn't take it................goes from an angry youth to crying and asking what are you going to do with me, sob, sob................................and the baby; for the love of God, if anything sickening or disgusting happens to the baby, I'll have to give up due to moral principles.........................this show is losing viewers by the second, the writing this season outside of the first episode has been God awful.

How can they kill off characters like Glenn and Abraham and leave us with that lummox Eugene, that fleabrain Carol, some stooge named Jesus and a boatload of red shirts from Alexandria who I could care less about?

Good Lord.

It's getting to the point where I'm embarrassed to say I'm a fan of this show.

The stooge holds a red hot iron to a guys face and some skin gets pulled off; in reality, that would have gone right down to the bone.

And Carl; he hides in the back of a truck, shoots a couple of guys, has a clear shot at villain #1 and doesn't take it................goes from an angry youth to crying and asking what are you going to do with me, sob, sob................................and the baby; for the love of God, if anything sickening or disgusting happens to the baby, I'll have to give up due to moral principles.........................this show is losing viewers by the second, the writing this season outside of the first episode has been God awful.

How can they kill off characters like Glenn and Abraham and leave us with that lummox Eugene, that fleabrain Carol, some stooge named Jesus and a boatload of red shirts from Alexandria who I could care less about?

Good Lord.
I'm also a little puzzled by the seeming lack of coordination between all the Alexandrians that are on a mission to kill Negan. You have Carl, Michone, that girl with the one bullet, and none of them are working together. And you just know Darryl is awaiting his chance... -- Al

I am loving it. Negan rocks in a weird sort of way. I love that he makes you squirm and brings you to thoughts about what he might do to Judith and your reaction if he did. I love his non political correctness, I think there are some people that could use a dose of Negan in real life to be honest.

I am loving it. Negan rocks in a weird sort of way. I love that he makes you squirm and brings you to thoughts about what he might do to Judith and your reaction if he did. I love his non political correctness, I think there are some people that could use a dose of Negan in real life to be honest.
He sure plays the part to the hilt. He's as bad as bad can be and he's really good at it. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back