Walking Dead (WARNING MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) (12 Viewers)

Maybe when the Whisperers come everybody will regain some interest.
Mark

Maybe when the Whisperers come everybody will regain some interest.
Mark
Heard the reference to them on the talkshow but since I don't read the comics I have no idea who they are. Hope they're not just more anti-social cannibals as that's been done to death. I'm still interested in finding out who is flying the choppers. -- Al

Agree about Maggie. She has gone a bit dark and is a bit too dictatorial, not to mention her obsession with Negan. Just because he bashed Glen's head in, heck, it was overdue. Glen should have been chomped at the dumpster he hid under way back when. I'm also sorry the writers dumped Morgan as I much preferred his staff work to all the knife work. I liked his wandering Samurai character. -- Al

Morgan is the Yoda of both shows now. I like him but they are going a bit far with the "mo-mo" worship. I cringe whenever they call him that on FWD. Yes, it's time for Maggie to end her moralizing and join Glen in that great picnic ground of former dead characters.

Morgan is the Yoda of both shows now. I like him but they are going a bit far with the "mo-mo" worship. I cringe whenever they call him that on FWD. Yes, it's time for Maggie to end her moralizing and join Glen in that great picnic ground of former dead characters.
Don't watch FWD, so I don't know Mo-Mo. I'll just stick with the memories and count him amongst the many that have gone before.^&grin Now, an question of moral character...if Maggie gets her way and kills Negan, will she then publicly hang herself to pay for her crime? :rolleyes2: -- Al

Don't watch FWD, so I don't know Mo-Mo. I'll just stick with the memories and count him amongst the many that have gone before.^&grin Now, an question of moral character...if Maggie gets her way and kills Negan, will she then publicly hang herself to pay for her crime? :rolleyes2: -- Al

The story arc probably has some scenario where Rick is inadvertently killed while defending Negan from Maggie. Then Maggie sees the error of her ways and dies in an heroic last act of self-sacrifice. It plays into the endless moral theme of civilization vs survival of the fittest. Scott Wilson apparently passed away. He was good on the show. Didn't recall that he had played opposite Robert Blake in "In Cold Blood."

The story arc probably has some scenario where Rick is inadvertently killed while defending Negan from Maggie. Then Maggie sees the error of her ways and dies in an heroic last act of self-sacrifice. It plays into the endless moral theme of civilization vs survival of the fittest. Scott Wilson apparently passed away. He was good on the show. Didn't recall that he had played opposite Robert Blake in "In Cold Blood."
Wilson just died a couple of days ago, 10/6/18. He was in quite a few shows such as The Right Stuff, Geronimo, In the Heat of the Night, Johnny Handsome, Castle Keep, and on. RIP, Scott. -- Al

Really liked Wilson.Was sorry when they killed him off.
Mark

Really liked Wilson.Was sorry when they killed him off.
Mark
The scene where Rick whacked off Hershel's leg with the hatchet was one of the more memorable scenes TWD has done...especially as Rick had to whack the leg several times to get it done. Harrowing. -- Al

Talking Dead says that the show is down to the last 2 Rick episodes after tonight's show. Wonder how they will do him in? -- Al

Rick's apparent upcoming demise really feels anticlimactic so far. Particularly since they have advertised it as his "last episode" instead of letting it play out. I feel a major dream sequence coming on from the preview. Hopefully Glen doesn't show up and give a five minute speech about the "future."

Rick's apparent upcoming demise really feels anticlimactic so far. Particularly since they have advertised it as his "last episode" instead of letting it play out. I feel a major dream sequence coming on from the preview. Hopefully Glen doesn't show up and give a five minute speech about the "future."
Try as I might, I can't see this show without Rick. My feeling is that they could do away with anyone but Rick, Darryl, and Carol. Just don't see where the show will go. -- Al

Try as I might, I can't see this show without Rick. My feeling is that they could do away with anyone but Rick, Darryl, and Carol. Just don't see where the show will go. -- Al

I was a bit confused by the final sequence. Why would Rick lead the zombies off on horseback when Daryl had his motorcycle? It seemed weird for them to split up at that point. In prior episodes Daryl led off an entire zombie herd with his motorcycle. After all the trials and tribulations Rick is going out after being thrown from a horse? I'm sure the dream sequence will reveal all. LOL. I'm really tired of that Star Trek woman. She is inching Maggie out again as most annoying character.

I was a bit confused by the final sequence. Why would Rick lead the zombies off on horseback when Daryl had his motorcycle? It seemed weird for them to split up at that point. In prior episodes Daryl led off an entire zombie herd with his motorcycle. After all the trials and tribulations Rick is going out after being thrown from a horse? I'm sure the dream sequence will reveal all. LOL. I'm really tired of that Star Trek woman. She is inching Maggie out again as most annoying character.
Agree. She needs a good chomping.^&grin -- Al

The coming attractions show him leading the zombies to some city, unless the whole thing is a dream sequence a la Dallas.

The helicopter with Jadis/Annie was left hanging. I assume that will be made clearer in one of the future shows.

All of the original principal characters except Darryl, Carol and Maggie will have been killed off and Maggie is supposed to depart eventually.

The coming attractions show him leading the zombies to some city, unless the whole thing is a dream sequence a la Dallas.

The helicopter with Jadis/Annie was left hanging. I assume that will be made clearer in one of the future shows.

All of the original principal characters except Darryl, Carol and Maggie will have been killed off and Maggie is supposed to depart eventually.

I had forgotten it, but I read that in one of the early episodes that Rick rode a horse leading some zombies into Atlanta and was thrown from the horse. So maybe it is some type of flashback. There definitely seemed to be flashbacks of his stay in the hospital from early on. That means it is part of some type of dream sequence revisiting some of the things that happened.

Yeah, in Episode 1, Season 1, Rick is riding his horse in Atlanta, gets surrounded by zombies, thrown from the horse and crawls inside a tank to save himself. The preview seemed to show Rick on his horse, leading a horde into Atlanta, so it must be some kind of dream or flashback sequence. Just how bad does your luck have to be to get thrown by a horse with the zombie horde coming at you and then to land on and be impaled by the only exposed re-bar within miles? Things have never been easy for Rick... -- Al

Maggie is due to be gone this season as well, which will make it the Darryl and Carol Variety Hour, with special guest star Michonne. Really interested to see who is running the chopper that has been shown in so many episodes. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back