Waterloo (1 Viewer)

I'm afraid There's even more. These pix are 3 years old at least.I keep collecting/painting.There has to be 3,000 + figures by now.Lots are Plastic, approx 1/3.
Table is 6 x 16 and won't begin to hold them all.I tried last June.Need another 8 ' table.
Nice Prussian Fish.Big gun battery!

Fub

Complimenti!! E' un bellissimo diorama! E' un piacere vedere lavori così belli, specialmente per chi, come me, è appassionato di soldatini napoleonici. Ciao, Andrea

waterloo 2010.jpg

Here's one from last year. Trying to re size so they fit here on the forum.
fub

I take it thats Rellie's Corps attacking Hougoumont {which was great for sucking in thousands of French troops}
You also have built up plenty of Nassau troops looks good,

A couple more from last year.My files are a mess so I'm hunting them down and resizing so I can share.
fubAr

Attachments

• waterloo 2010.jpg
    waterloo 2010.jpg
    421.1 KB · Views: 365
  • waterloo2010#4.jpg
    waterloo2010#4.jpg
    330.7 KB · Views: 357
okay! Sort of have the hang of it again. I've been doing 28mm French and Prussians Over the last year or so.Included 2 shots of some Calpe Prussian 28mm I painted. 1st shot of Landwehr and the others are Fusliers and Musketeers.LOTS more in 28mm but I have not taken many pix.
The 54mm is a random shot.I TRIED to get all my 54mm collection on the table at once.Jam packed and the Prussians were not used.Stuck in the mud somewhere.
Next month I should have the 28mm images in force.
A 54mm Waterloo day is scheduled for Sunday.I'm unprepared.
FubaR

Attachments

• waterloo 2010 28mm prussian.jpg
    waterloo 2010 28mm prussian.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 458
  • waterloo 2010 28mm prussian 2.jpg
    waterloo 2010 28mm prussian 2.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 396
  • waterloo 2010 #5.jpg
    waterloo 2010 #5.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 630
waterlloo 2010 #5.jpgwaterloo2010 #6.jpg28mm waterloo prussian officer.jpgwaterloo2010 #7.jpgwaterloo 28mm frnech corps.jpg

okay ,last round of 5.I'll make a better effort for the next display and battle report.
by the way, the last shot is of 28mm Perry French Corp.
FUbar

Fubar,

Most excellent! the vast majority of collectors would be hard pushed to do this in 25/28mm let alone 54mm!

{bravo}}

Have a good Waterloo. {sm4}

Jeff

All I can say is WOW and OUTSTANDING on your latest round of photos FubaR {bravo}}{bravo}}:salute:::salute::

waterloo2010 #8.jpgwaterloo2010#9.jpgwaterloo2010#10.jpgwaterloo28mm frnech dragoons.jpg
Thank you very much for the kind words.
I think that's all there is.I went to the 28mm as a final, years in the making Napoleonic project.Year one will be up by August, so I'll take stock of what i managed to complete.
Any troop type in a wide variety of poses available in 28mm , and I really wanted to build mass formations of Allied units unavailable in much quantity in 54mm.Could not resist.MUCH cheaper too.
Thanks again
FUBar

Amazing work there Harold just what i needed ^&cool.
Some nice clear pics there and the 28's are looking good also....Looking forward to the next round.
Ps I liked the shot with the rows of Airfix British nice to se they can still hold there own!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back