What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (5 Viewers)

JJD BA-01 British Artillery Crew, Preparing to Fire, BAGUN-01 6lb Battalion Gun, BM-12 Captain Robert Orme and QFA-01 French Artillery Crew, Loading. These will be used for my Jacobite Rebellion project.

JJD ACE-21P Lt. Werner Steinhauser. Just because he is holding a teddy bear.

Cheers!

I was suprised: I got today one of the figurine that I was loocking for: EA040 Major "Paddy" Mayne. Found it in Italy

Would have to agree, some of the older 'desert' sets often sell for silly money, but not always.....Just keep looking and you'll be surprised what pops up.

Another lucky find, got these rare 55mm Elastolin figures from 2 different sellers on german EBAY.:salute::

elas.jpgrücc.jpg

Finally ordered my 3D Printed Hamilcar Glider from Paul and it's beautiful!

Ordered more K&C British Airborne.

MG56(P) Medic and Wounded (My 3rd Set)
MG63(X) Resupply (My 3rd set)
MG75(P) Dead and Wounded (My 3rd Set)

I am contemplating buying some of the new K&C Waffen SS figs.

Scott

WBritain 95th Rifles 8 sets and one kneeling NCO 44th regiment. JJD Skraeling with hand axe. Thomas Gunn Foreign Legionnaire NCO.
My last mounted JJD British Dragoon for the Jacobite Rebellion - total now12.

Cheers,
GH

WBritains Napoleonic British 95th Rifles, 44th Foot, Guards, Black watch Piper, Imperial Guard, Nassau and Brunswickers. ACW Civilian - Miss Dayfield with chickens.

Cheers,
GH

John Jenkins Designs CS33V-07N x 2 and CS33V-08N made their appearance on my expanding ACW 1st Bull Run display . . .

Mike
PXL_20221110_204201777~2_resize_91.jpg

I picked up another figure of MG16 - General Urquhart. I am planning on having a red cross Medic armband on his arm to represent a member of the 181st (Airlanding) Field Ambulance.

I am also having some figures repainted/remodelled to British Airborne. View attachment 292633

The Dday medic and wounded I am unsure which unit but probably the medic will be 16th Parachute Field Ambulance. Wounded maybe 1st Parachute Battalion.

Of the trio, the only one to be repainted will be the sitting wounded who maybe 1 Para in the town or 2 Para at the bridge.

There are a few others but the medic and officer figures I have still to order. The medic will be 133rd Parachute Field Ambulance on the LZ/DZ. The officer will be at the 11th Battalion Rendezvous Point in the bottom right corner of the LZ/DZ.

Will post pictures when done.

Scott

Attachments

• DD109__96711.jpg
    DD109__96711.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 350
  • DD110_2__86310.jpg
    DD110_2__86310.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 349
  • DD166__94229-1.jpg
    DD166__94229-1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 343
  • DD170__14490-1.jpg
    DD170__14490-1.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 338
King and Country Volksturm Walking w/ Bicycle, Volkssturm "Off To Battle" and Volkssturm Old Man.
W.Britains British 1st Foot Guards NCO No1 and two British 44th Foot Light Coy kneeling firing.

King and Country Volkssturm Heil Hitler, Tank Killer, Marine Drummer and The Dickens Village Christmas Tree
Britains Virginia State Garrison Bass Drummer, 1770s, British 44th Regt Officer Light Company, 44th Foot Light Company standing firing, 44th Foot Drummer, British Foot Guard Officer with Regt Colour, Brunswick Lieb Officer, Britsh Foot artillery, British Artillery NCO and Officer, Mrs Johnson and "Coffee, News and a Loyal Friend" Civilian Man at Breakfast With Dog

This week I received an Ebay purchase from Italy which is a damaged Hinchliffe Napoleonic era French Ambulance.

It is also sold under Hinchliffe's 'Calder Craft' brand that includes a water well and a plastic diorama base but I'm happy enough to get this set because most of the parts are there, and anything missing, like reins and traces for the horses, I'm sure I can make up from my vast spares box or scratch build.

Ambo.jpg

This is planned to be a New Year's project for me, starting off by dipping all of the parts in paint stripper, which as well as removing the paint, it softens the glue, so can then start from scratch to reassemble and then paint it. I have done a similar thing with a Hinchliffe Royal Horse Artillery Gun Team a few years back.

Keep a lookout next year as I will post pics of the completed set in a new thread.

John

This will be a magnificent piece after you have worked your magic on it John. Be sure to post the end result. Robin.

This week I received an Ebay purchase from Italy which is a damaged Hinchliffe Napoleonic era French Ambulance...

Nice find, John!

I keep my eyes open for some of the carriages from Phoenix Model Developments. I know that much of Phoenix' catalog is available today from S&D, and John Eden, but no one has the molds for the carriages, as far as I know. Those are really nice models.

Prost!
Brad

Very excited to finally have the recent K&C Surrendering germans coming. Bought them from MM Toy Soldiers about 6 months ago and George was kind enough to send them to a friend in the USA who is only just now getting rhem sent over to me haha.

I've got:

1. WH101 - Falschy Hande Hoch
2. DD370 - Turning the Tables (German only) - George was kind enough to split this set as he had a customer who was looking for the French figure by itself - Very rare to find a dealer like George!
3. DD347 - Captured German Officers
4. WH102 - For you Fritz, the war is over

I've also got one off the First World War Nurses coming to buff out the medical staff at St Elizabeth's Hospital in Arnhem.

Scott

Great pick John !! A sharp eye for a great project!
Cheers
A_C

This week I received an Ebay purchase from Italy which is a damaged Hinchliffe Napoleonic era French Ambulance.

It is also sold under Hinchliffe's 'Calder Craft' brand that includes a water well and a plastic diorama base but I'm happy enough to get this set because most of the parts are there, and anything missing, like reins and traces for the horses, I'm sure I can make up from my vast spares box or scratch build.

View attachment 292966

This is planned to be a New Year's project for me, starting off by dipping all of the parts in paint stripper, which as well as removing the paint, it softens the glue, so can then start from scratch to reassemble and then paint it. I have done a similar thing with a Hinchliffe Royal Horse Artillery Gun Team a few years back.

Keep a lookout next year as I will post pics of the completed set in a new thread.

John

This John Jenkins Designs set arrived at my door this afternoon. An outstanding model and well worth the wait . . .

PXL_20221203_212324531_resize_21.jpg

PXL_20221203_221425425_resize_59.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back