What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (6 Viewers)

Received yesterday …

Attachments

• E3CA0544-1502-4778-BC2D-22A3A8CC2452.jpeg
    E3CA0544-1502-4778-BC2D-22A3A8CC2452.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 358
  • 6A76BC67-407B-4F1B-9C76-3D646CE1A284.jpeg
    6A76BC67-407B-4F1B-9C76-3D646CE1A284.jpeg
    156.2 KB · Views: 364
Received yesterday …

Let's see 'em in a scene.
Not that I can even do a good job of that...

Natural Light.
Backdrop.
Focus.
Pick your best photos.
Maybe do some photoshop editing that I don't understand.
{sm4}

Anyway, show your collection on this Forum. Many people will like it whether they hit "like" or not.

Best Wishes!
Paddy

King and Country WS 53 Sitting Sergeant and two passengers. War Park Scenic Street Base.

Another MG75(P) - 3x dead/wounded (my fourth).
MG54 (P) - Sapper firing (my second).
MG50 (P) - Medic and Wounded (my second)
DD175 - Liberation (planned repaint).

Scott

My first Beaver Wars piece came in. I hope more come out for this sub-range.
JJD BV-01
Mark

BV-01.jpg

I recently received JJD's GA-51, King Tiger tank. What a beautiful beast of a "cat"

Mike

FB_IMG_1671463954457_resize_82.jpg

JJD BV01 Iroquois Armoured Warrior, SK05 Beothuk Warrior, Skraelings, TGM IND007 Firing Legionnaire, IND008 30 Calibre Gunner, and ACCPACK084 Sandbag & Brick Emplacement Add on Set.

On ebay and with some trading planned I have/will be getting:

1. K&C RAF Radio Operator (My second) planned for a Repaint for a paratroope for...you guessed it...Arnhem!

2. FW158 - Chaplin (Planned Repaint)

3. MG70 - Wounded Glider Pilot (my second)

4. MG71 - Surrender and Search (my second)

5. WS210 SkDz Armoured Car Camoflage

6. DD114 - Canadian Scottish Wounded (Plannd Repaint).

7. DD112 Canadian command team (planned Repaint)

8. Crouching Radioman from DD52 - Lord Lovat Command Group

9. WH17 - Mortar Team

10. WH37 - This Way Lads

Scott

That's a nice set of figures Brendan, I'l sure that it will take pride of place in your collection.

John

They will certainly occupy their position on the right of the line of the Canadian Army behind my Royal Military College of Canada cadets and Royal Canadian Navy figures.

Brendan

They will certainly occupy their position on the right of the line of the Canadian Army behind my Royal Military College of Canada cadets and Royal Canadian Navy figures.

Brendan

I've one of Scott's Royal Military College Cadets that he sent me as a thank you for my purchases from him. A lovely fellow to chat with.

Cheers,
Grey

From WBritains: Shepherd with Three Sheep, Stonewall with Working Gate and Two Straight Sections, Piper 42nd Royal Highland Regiment, 1759-64, 42 Royal Highland Regiment playing pipes, 1882, and 1914 British Infantry with Souvenir German Helmet.

I was give these Stadden model figures by a good friend as my Christmas gift.

stadden3.jpg
French Dragoon of the Guard & 2 British Dragoons

stadden2.jpg
French Light Infantry Carabineer and Line Infantry Grenadier vignette

He had bought them many years ago at the Tradition shop in Mayfair, London and they have been in storage since then.
He no longer wanted them for his collection and knows of my love of these figures and in particular the Napoleonic era so knows they will be brought life with my 'lick of paint' in the coming months.
I'll be sure to post images of the completed figures then.

john

I got this 54 mm Compagnie Franches de la Marine painted. It was limited to 50 sets. We are use to seeing Compagnie Franches de la Marine soldiers in the FIW period but this one is based on 1686 uniforms. I wish they would do the second figure but they are not.
Mark

Resized_20230107_232049.jpg Resized_20230107_232156.jpg 1686 3.jpg

I was give these Stadden model figures by a good friend as my Christmas gift.

View attachment 293809
French Dragoon of the Guard & 2 British Dragoons

View attachment 293810
French Light Infantry Carabineer and Line Infantry Grenadier vignette

He had bought them many years ago at the Tradition shop in Mayfair, London and they have been in storage since then.
He no longer wanted them for his collection and knows of my love of these figures and in particular the Napoleonic era so knows they will be brought life with my 'lick of paint' in the coming months.
I'll be sure to post images of the completed figures then.

john

The first 3 Dragoons have been completed.......

Dragoon of Napoleon's Imperial Guard, (Empress Dragoon) with Dragoon & Trumpeter of 6th (Inniskilling) Dragoons 1815

3_stad_dragoons.jpg

This coming month I hope paint the vignette of Light Infantrymen

John

The first 3 Dragoons have been completed.......

Dragoon of Napoleon's Imperial Guard, (Empress Dragoon) with Dragoon & Trumpeter of 6th (Inniskilling) Dragoons 1815

This coming month I hope paint the vignette of Light Infantrymen

John

As always, nicely done! Looking forward to seeing the light infantrymen.

Brendan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back