What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (12 Viewers)

Thanks for the info ivanmoe. I will slide the canopy all the way up since it's not glued down :smile2:. I love this little plane.

I got the CS 1/28 Sdk222 armd car and the first of the 17th SS and F/schirmjager infantry. With four vehicles now there's a dio idea really beginning to come together.

Acquired this 1/32 diorama of Fort Necessity from a man who lives in Gettysburg.He brought all the way down here in South Jersey as he didn't want it to get damaged.He had it made 30 years ago by a friend of his and now that he has retired his getting rid of his collection.He had about 20,000 plastic figures and has about 10,000 left.
Mark

FNG 1.jpg FNG2.jpg

FNG3.jpg FNG4.jpg

FNG5.jpg

1897 - North West Frontier

A group of Madras Pioneers and Sappers, part of the Malakand Field Force, have a brew up while taking part in the relief of the Siege of Malakand

A special commission of figures produced by Mike Norris at Little Legion

Cheers

Martyn:)

A couple of K&C crusauder items I have been eyeing for over a year...

Attachments

• 20141214_133825_resized.jpg
    20141214_133825_resized.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 295
Flitzer German Vampire ( Luft 46 )

DSC_24780001_zps9b81c4a7.jpg

DSC_24790001_zpsdd852934.jpg

DSC_24800001_zpse072cab9.jpg

DSC_24830001_zpsccc89b48.jpg

Flitzer German Vampire ( Luft 46 )

Some info below about this plane:

Focke-Wulf project VII Flitzer. The Flitzer was a study for a single-seat, jet powered fighter with performance superior to that of the Me 262.
Among all the speculative German aircraft designs, Focke-Wulf Flitzer should take prime space because it progressed beyond the "paper" stage, full-size mock-up and elements of the prototype aircraft being ready at the time of German surrender.
The design featured a twin-boom short-fuselage configuration used (independently) also on the deHavilland Vampire. A novel feature was the intended use of mixed jet and rocket power, later dropped in favour of a single Heinkel He S 011A turbojet. The intended armament included two 30mm in the lower nose plus two 20mm cannon in the wings.

My latest score is 20 Reinikka British Seven Years War grenadier castings, from one of my regular eBay sellers:

I think I'll paint them in groups of 4, and that way, I can represent 5 different regiments, but I haven't decided for sure.

Prost!
Brad

As I sold so many little Blue tanks this year I treated myself at xmas
acw.jpg

A couple of K&C Classics:

IMG_2494.jpg

IMG_2498.JPG

Then and now...1990's Albatross and the Newer Version:

IMG_2514.jpg

John from Texas

This BRITISH ARMOR came before Christmas Eve... my first British Tank from KnC {sm4}

DD116CromWell1.jpg

Here's another view of this CROMWELL....

DD116CromWell2.jpg

You must have been a very good boy,

Merry Christmas

Regards
Mark

Mark

If the number of TS we have is directly related to how good we are, you must be a living saint!

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Jack

This BRITISH ARMOR came before Christmas Eve... my first British Tank from KnC {sm4}

Here's another view of this CROMWELL....

KnC or K&C ,
KnC is the plastic model inside K&C, is this the second piece in the plastic range?

Best

Mark

If the number of TS we have is directly related to how good we are, you must be a living saint!

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Jack

Jack,

I only got a zero present santa must have forgotton me.

Regards
Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back