What Toy Soldier items Have You Acquired in The Last 2 Weeks ? (3 Viewers)

Jack,

I only got a zero present santa must have forgotton me.

Regards
Mark

I saw the Zero in the shop yesterday - really liked it. If you want to re-gift, you have a standing invite to my birthday party!

Gents,

Christmas brought the 2nd Edition SOHK Trolley Car and I already paid for my own Birthday present...The Japanese Navy.

John from Texas

I've got some diorama moulds for Christmas, so now I hope to make cobblestoned roads to display my troops on.

They are silicone and I'll make the roads with plaster of Paris, then add some grass or dirt to make it look like a field.

Also received a wall with gate and a building to construct, all in 1/35, but I'm sure will fit in nicely with 54mm :)

John

This BRITISH ARMOR came before Christmas Eve... my first British Tank from KnC {sm4}

DD116CromWell1.jpg

Here's another view of this CROMWELL....

DD116CromWell2.jpg

Hi DM101, I personally always liked the Cromwell ! Nice pick up ! :salute::

I've got some diorama moulds for Christmas, so now I hope to make cobblestoned roads to display my troops on.

They are silicone and I'll make the roads with plaster of Paris, then add some grass or dirt to make it look like a field.

Also received a wall with gate and a building to construct, all in 1/35, but I'm sure will fit in nicely with 54mm :)

John

Let the fun begin.:salute::

GIRLS UND PAZNER - the latest set just received from Japan.... a Type 89 tank - now can pair up with the Panzer IV :salute::

GirlsUNDPAznerDotPair.jpg

Aren't these tankers cute ^&grin

GirlsUNDPAznerDotPair2.jpg

Santa was pretty good to me this year. I got a number of K&C's Cuirassiers and all of its Voltigeurs.
Happy New Year all,
Brendan

Wonder where I would get one in the US ?

The Panzer IV is sold out and hard to find.

The type 89 product name is

Girls und Panzer - Isobe Noriko - Kawanishi Shinobu - Kondou Taeko - Sasaki Akebi - Pair-Dot - Type 89

Hope this helps

{sm4}

Received this Christmas present from my wife. How did she know? :smile2: Chris

Also received this Model Armoury WWI truck. Compares well with the JJD piece.

11,000 yen ( $95) plus tax plus shipping from Japan , hummmmmmmmmmmmm

For what it's worth, the Type 89 is on Amazon Japan for 4338 yen. Not sure if they will ship overseas but it gives you an idea of what the actual price should be.

For what it's worth, the Type 89 is on Amazon Japan for 4338 yen. Not sure if they will ship overseas but it gives you an idea of what the actual price should be.

Amazon.co.jp doesn't ship to the US (and I believe to any other country for that matter) unlike e.g. Amazon.fr.

GIRLS UND PAZNER - the latest set just received from Japan.... a Type 89 tank - now can pair up with the Panzer IV :salute::

Aren't these tankers cute ^&grin

View attachment 164938

I got my anime figures from http://www.amiami.com - Japanese YEN are lows now and so it is a "bargain"

Hope this helps

:salute::

SEAFORTH HIGHLANDERS from the TROPHY OF WALES, Tel el-Kebir series

Cheers

Martyn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back