While we're on the subject--which movies are you proud to say you've never seen? (1 Viewer)

Yo Njja, always thought of you as the sensible one on the other side lol. Take it from me man Sean Penn is one of Hollywoods best actors and has been for many a year, always gives a truly great performance not to be missed.
Bernard.
I thought he was exceptional in Mystic River and U-Turn and I have enjoyed some of his supporting roles, as in the Game.

Cripes! I HOPE THIS IS A JOKE! This is as bad as it gets, Remake the Stooges? Is nothing sacred? Where's my .38? I can't take anymore. -- Al

Nope, no joke, I just found the Variety article about it:

http://www.variety.com/VR1118001643.html

It was Jim Carrey for Curly, that's who I'd forgotten.

It's a bad, bad, bad idea. I don't think the Stooges fit in any era other than America of the late 30's.

On the other hand, when dealing with our network support people, I've often been reminded of the Three Stooges....

Yo Njja, always thought of you as the sensible one on the other side lol. Take it from me man Sean Penn is one of Hollywoods best actors and has been for many a year, always gives a truly great performance not to be missed.
Bernard.

Yeah, he was stellar in "Shanghai Surprise" :D

Nope, no joke, I just found the Variety article about it:

http://www.variety.com/VR1118001643.html

It was Jim Carrey for Curly, that's who I'd forgotten.

It's a bad, bad, bad idea. I don't think the Stooges fit in any era other than America of the late 30's.

On the other hand, when dealing with our network support people, I've often been reminded of the Three Stooges....
Hopefully this idea will be stillborn, DOA. -- Al

Apparently the Farrelly Brothers are behind it, and they've wanted for about 10 years to do a Three Stooges revival.

Regarding Sean Penn, whether you like his politics or not, he has made some very good movies such as Mystic River, the Interpreter, Dead Man Walking, the Falcon and the Snowman and the recent Milk, which I haven't seen yet.

I've heard about the Stooges movie. Hopefully, Officer Joe Bolton will be in there :)

Regarding Sean Penn, whether you like his politics or not, he has made some very good movies such as Mystic River, the Interpreter, Dead Man Walking, the Falcon and the Snowman and the recent Milk, which I haven't seen yet.

I've heard about the Stooges movie. Hopefully, Officer Joe Bolton will be in there :)
Must add my favorite movie of Penn's, "State of Grace". This is a good show with Ed Harris and the outstanding Gary Oldman. -- lancer

Another man exposed to the curse of Noggin . . . The Backyardigans, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, the Wonder Pets, Wow Wow Wubbzy . . . what ever happened to good old looney toons?:eek::D:p:rolleyes:

Louis,
Gotta shape em early. We bought all the old disney and Scooby Doo we could find. Thank God, he loves it. SO, I can sit and watch Scooby anytime anyhow, so works out great. My next conquest is getting him into GI Joe, HeMan and Transformers, then I will be set!

PS. He also likes Boxing (since under age 2), long story short, he was at my inlaws and went missing in Pop Pop's office, Pop Pop works at home Saturday nights and watches the fights on HBO , etc. My little man was hiding under his desk watching the same tv, ever since then, Boxing is his sport of choice. Now, I just have to remind him that they are professionals and its a tough business, one to be appreciated, but never one to emulate!

I would not see Brokeback mountain or the last Batman movie. Also, any movie Shaun Penn is in, directed or produced.

I would not see Brokeback mountain or the last Batman movie. Also, any movie Shaun Penn is in, directed or produced.

Ditto on that...I would add that Penn has really turned into a little weasal. Maybe he's a Sceintologist waiting for the aliens to revisit.
Mike

Bless me father for I have sinned:D:D
I confess that I watched Brokeback mountain.
It was on a Sunday night post call and it was on satellite so I did not pay to see it.
I did not watch the whole thing through.
Because of Broke Back Mountain I will never watch "Batman The Dark Knight"

Bless me father for I have sinned:D:D
I confess that I watched Brokeback mountain.
It was on a Sunday night post call and it was on satellite so I did not pay to see it.
I did not watch the whole thing through.
Because of Broke Back Mountain I will never watch "Batman The Dark Knight"

Don't watch the Dark Knight, I know all the critics love to say it is incredible but it's not, it quickly put me to sleep!!!

Vick

I have never seen the following

Something about Mary
Dumb and Dumber
Borat or any Ali G movie
Flashdance
Dirty Dancing

I have never seen the following

Something about Mary
Dumb and Dumber
Borat or any Ali G movie
Flashdance
Dirty Dancing

Never saw Dumb and Dumber or any Ali G movie (was there one?) but the rest were enjoyable and Borat was hilarious.

I don't gel my hair.
That is for the kind of boys who play soccer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back