WWII U.S. Armored Division; Tankers & Dogfaces (4 Viewers)

mestell

Lieutenant Colonel
I thought I would start a new thread featuring my W.Britains WWII U.S. Armored Division vehicles and infantrymen, as well as the dioramas/displays that I have created for them. So here goes . . .

Mike
Scouting Ahead

PXL_20240322_145214079~2_nlRkv0nL3x.jpeg

Looks Great!! ,the Scenery that WB offers is very helpful, I will eventually buy the one that has the burning Stug, to go with the M-18, can hardly wait for that TD to show up in my door step and start knocking out some tanks

Your scene looks fantastic, Mike! The background really blends well with your custom base. Everything just looks the part 😎

Looks Great!! ,the Scenery that WB offers is very helpful, I will eventually buy the one that has the burning Stug, to go with the M-18, can hardly wait for that TD to show up in my door step and start knocking out some tanks

Your scene looks fantastic, Mike! The background really blends well with your custom base. Everything just looks the part 😎

Thank you very much Spartan, Tristan, and Brian. I raised the display a little bit and retook the photograph from a different angle perspective. I like this photo better:

Mike
PXL_20240322_154754901~2_AdG2vLOb2a.jpeg

These displays are very nice, showcase figures and vehicles nicely.

Thank you very much Spartan, Tristan, and Brian. I raised the display a little bit and retook the photograph from a different angle perspective. I like this photo better:

Mike

It's a funny thing how small shifts in perspective can have a dramatic impact on the final result. I always recommend to take several shots with small changes in position. Move forward and backward, up and down, etc.

Sometimes it's a simple as getting a figure to pop between two trees rather than disappear in the brush.

Really liking the new Britains American figures. I'm hoping to get something posted with some of these figures this weekend.

The American soldiers with the long coats are fantastic. Great dioramas, thanks for sharing.
Benjamin

Another great idea for a thread Mike :salute::

All the best

Martyn
:)

Another great idea for a thread Mike :salute::

All the best

Martyn
:)

Thank you Martyn. We shall see where this thread goes. It should be a fun one to keep alive.

Terrific displays Mike, a nice blend of models and scenics.

Thank you Matt, much appreciated.

The American soldiers with the long coats are fantastic. Great dioramas, thanks for sharing.
Benjamin

Thanks Benjamin. The long coats are raincoats.

It's a funny thing how small shifts in perspective can have a dramatic impact on the final result. I always recommend to take several shots with small changes in position. Move forward and backward, up and down, etc.

Sometimes it's a simple as getting a figure to pop between two trees rather than disappear in the brush.

Really liking the new Britains American figures. I'm hoping to get something posted with some of these figures this weekend.

I look forward to seeing what you create with these wonderful figures Frank. I'm sure it will be stellar.

These are photos I previously posted on another thread that I have edited and enhanced. The display seen here is 2-foot x 3-foot and uses an inexpensive poster frame as the framing surround. The building is the Normandy Damaged Barn by Hudson & Allen, one of my favorite scenic props.

Mike
The Staging Area

PXL_20240308_190714005~3_m5QxjVfS5N.jpeg

PXL_20240209_192354768~2_jGtseqGl1l.jpeg

PXL_20240209_192514720.LONG_EXPOSURE-02.ORIGINAL~2_FWMOUkAN05.jpeg

PXL_20240209_192231070_Q45BDF4Q5g~2_6F8JAEMl9k.jpeg

PXL_20240220_201850199~2_JLrE0KfE7R~3.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back