Zach's Collection (1 Viewer)

This is one of my favorite vignettes made by Aeroart along with "the capture of Joan of Arc" and "the death of Charles the Bold, Duke of Burgundy". The interlocking bases
made these limited edition sets quite unique. Only 51 of the Battle of Bosworth were made, 35 for the Death of Charles the Bold and 59 of Joan of Arc.
I acquired these between 1997 and 2000 and preferred the presentation over the wooden look bases.
Great find!

If yours is out and visible, can you let me know if the figure with the red and white helmet has a face mask. Mine has holes like he should, but it appears in the book that he doesn't. I'm not sure what the drilled holes in the helmet are for if no face mask. Thanks

If yours is out and visible, can you let me know if the figure with the red and white helmet has a face mask. Mine has holes like he should, but it appears in the book that he doesn't. I'm not sure what the drilled holes in the helmet are for if no face mask. Thanks

No face visor on mine as well.....

that has got to be one of the most intricate and colorful 4 piece sets you own...very nice...

Here is the start of my medieval market diorama. All figures were painted by John Eden and most are Rose castings...

Medieval%20Market-knight%20wife%20daughter%20and%20baby-M.jpg

Medieval%20Market-3%20children%20lord%20and%20priest-M.jpg

Medieval%20Market-Lord%20and%202%20clerks-M.jpg

Medieval%20Market-woman%20child%20man%20with%20pack%20and%20cross-M.jpg

Medieval%20Market-woman%20with%202%20children%20man%20with%20pack-M.jpg

Medieval%20Market-Donkey%20Cart%20with%20two%20men-M.jpg

Medieval%20Market-3%20Medieval%20Children-M.jpg

These two were part of a bulk purchase i made and were pretty much throw-ins, but once I took them out of the box and saw them, I really liked them. Not something I normally would have purchased, but happy to own. They are Frontline's F-14 crew: Pilot and Weapons Officer

%20F-14%20Crew-%20Pilot%20and%20Weapons%20Officer-Frontline-MAW1-L.jpg

This is a "who am I" post. Other than the fact that this was made in England and "is not a toy for children" :rolleyes: , I know nothing about him. Just liked it. Do you know what he is?

Golfer%20at%2016th%20Hole-L.jpg

Nice. K & C had a couple like that. I think you have them, don't you. If not, I could post a photo of the one I have.

These three are from Marlborough. In order: Mary Queen of Scots, Henry VIII and Elizabeth I

Mary%20Queen%20of%20Scots-Marlborough%20Military%20Models-L.jpg

King%20Henry%20VIII-Marlborough%20Military%20Models-C-16-L.jpg

Queen%20Elizabeth%20I-Marlborough%20Military%20Models-L.jpg

This is Princess Anna Comnene from AeroArt/St.Petersburg Collection #6258
I love this figure. In person, she has inlaid "jewels" that really sparkle and I absolutely love the detail in the book

Princess%20Anna%20Comnene-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6258%201-L.jpg

Princess%20Anna%20Comnene-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6258%203-L.jpg

Princess%20Anna%20Comnene-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6258%202-L.jpg

This one probably isn't up everyone's alley, but I thought it was wonderful. Plus, as a good little Jew, how can I say no to Abraham? This one is "Sacrifice of Isaac" from Adama Art. If you are at all interested in any biblical pieces, I can't recommend it enough. I am saving my pennies to get St. George slaying the dragon (what? good little jews need some saints too! :eek: ) (i have Figarti's Last Supper too - i'm all over the place)

Sacrafice%20of%20Isaac-Adama%20Art-161r-L.jpg

Also from Adama Art, This one is Saint Nicholas (no, not that one) and Alexandra. I have to thank Mirof for tipping me off to Adama. I forget which thread it was in, but he posted something about them a while back

Saint%20Nicholas%20and%20Alexandra-Adama%20Art-056.1r%201-L.jpg

And now for some King & Country glossy - can't go wrong with gloss!!!

This is The Shoe Shine Kit HK20

Shoe%20Shine%20Set-King%20%26%20Country-HK20%202-L.jpg

and this one is a mystery - if you know who he is or what set he goes with, let me know. Definitely K&C (as stamped on bottom)

King%20%26%20Country%20Chinese%20Coolie-M.jpg

These two were part of a bulk purchase i made and were pretty much throw-ins, but once I took them out of the box and saw them, I really liked them. Not something I normally would have purchased, but happy to own. They are Frontline's F-14 crew: Pilot and Weapons Officer

%20F-14%20Crew-%20Pilot%20and%20Weapons%20Officer-Frontline-MAW1-L.jpg

Nice. K & C had a couple like that. I think you have them, don't you. If not, I could post a photo of the one I have.

This is one of the ones made by K & C.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.6 KB · Views: 297
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 316
These were made by Open Fire Figures. They are the prototypes of the Downed Pilot set. It is my understanding that none others exist and that the set was never produced.

Open%20Fire%20Figures%20Downed%20Pilot%20Prototype%20Set-XL.jpg

This is the prototype set of the Royal Marine Commandos. These are being produced, but the commando with the enfield is a one off and not being produced.

Open%20Fire%20Figures%20Royal%20Marine%20Commandos%20Prototypes-L.jpg

Golfers!!! Love it -- Can't wait to hit the real courses soon . . .

Julie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back