Zach's Collection (1 Viewer)

Zach,

The Durbar stuff is magnificent!^&cool^&cool The Lego silver stuff is just plain weird . . . {sm2}{sm4}

Some new arrivals...

The first is
Monk Peter the Hermit with Wooden Cross from AeroArt/St.Petersburg Collection #3963.2
Monk%20Peter%20the%20Hermit%20with%20Wooden%20Cross-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-3963.2%20img1-XL.jpg

Monk%20Peter%20the%20Hermit%20with%20Wooden%20Cross-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-3963.2%20img2-XL.jpg

and next we have
King Robert the Bruce from AeroArt/St.Petersburg Collection #6396.S
This is a special painting of 6396 which is the William Wallace figure
King%20Robert%20the%20Bruce-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6396.S%20img1-XL.jpg

King%20Robert%20the%20Bruce-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6396.S%20img2-XL.jpg

King%20Robert%20the%20Bruce-AeroArt-St.Petersburg%20Collection-6396.S%20img3-XL.jpg

Zach,
I love King Robert's shield and Peter the Hermit is excellent. Mine has a real bendy cross. I think they were all like that.
Congrats on the new figures!
Joe

I rather like Peter. Please let me know if you run into another one.

Yeah joe, that cross is like a noodle! Blow on it and it bends

Brad, will do!

I rather like Peter. Please let me know if you run into another one.

Brad,
You can reach the person who owns the Peter the Hermit casting through ebay ID mumkoof1.
He's new to ebay. His name is Boris Mumus (not Boris from Kolobob/Russian Vityaz).

Hope this helps,
Joe

Oh to have joe’s knowledge! The true master of the Russian figure! (Sincerely, that is not sarcasm at all)

Joe, that’s a retired figure so is he making it under his own brand?

I saw his offerings. Although not something I’m currently interested in, they look very nice.

I just got the latest reinforcements! Here they are as a group alone, and then some pictures as they now sit in my diorama!
I truly love this series!

K%26C%20IDF10%2012-14%2018%2019-X2.jpg

K%26C%20IDF%20Diorama%201-X2.jpg

K%26C%20IDF%20Diorama%202-X2.jpg

K%26C%20IDF%20Diorama%204-X2.jpg

K%26C%20IDF%20Diorama%203-X2.jpg

K%26C%20IDF%20Diorama%205-X2.jpg

K%26C%20IDF%20Diorama%20Sniper%20perch-X2.jpg

K%26C%20IDF%20sniper-X2.jpg

Oh to have joe’s knowledge! The true master of the Russian figure! (Sincerely, that is not sarcasm at all)

Zach, Your are too kind my friend, but thank you. I like how we all try to help each other. It's like sharing baseball cards (or Wacky Packages for me) when
we were kids; it's that same kind of feeling. It's much more fun w/ more people enjoying things w/ the same fervor, whatever that might be.

Joe

Much agreed! It’s a big part of why I love this hobby and those with the same fervor for it!

Zach: I really like your IDF forces. Nice collection and photos. John

New additions to the Winchester Hall diorama ( as a reminder, the hall was made by TM Terrain and the figures are painted by Beating Retreat)

Winchester%20Hall%20img%2039-X2.jpg

Winchester%20Hall%20img%2038-X2.jpg

Winchester%20Hall%20img%2040-X2.jpg

Winchester%20Hall%20img%2042-X2.jpg

I like the monk writing. Who is the maker or makers of these figures.

Most are from John eden. Not sure honesty if his or if they are rose miniatures

Just love the John Eden Medieval ...particularly the "Banquet" series.

Some that I received nine or ten years ago have the most exquisite painting work, especially the eyes.

A number of these I had not seen.

Thank you so very much for posting.

Zach,
This is one of the most amazing medieval dioramas I have ever seen, and it is photographed so beautifully! WOW!!! I love the gloss finish on the figures and all the multiple stories coming together for one complete narrative. It just looks like it must be a joy to play with and move things around. I can't say enough about David Marshall's modeling skills, just gorgeous work! I love it very much!!
Thank you for sharing this.

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back