2016 Chicago show. (1 Viewer)

And now that Dinner details are out - I even packed 1 entire box of "Random Sell at Chicago" items this week!
And so begins the organizational process :)

Julie

Just received my Friday night dinner ticket confirmation!! Just found a change in my flight plans is going to be arriving very early Friday morning like 5-6 A.M.:( so since I'll be killing time until check in anyone know what time dealers open their rooms Friday??...Sammy

I'd say that most people open their doors about 930-10.

It all depends on what time I stagger back to the room the night before after getting overserved at the bar thanks to one zblang, man does that guy corrupt me at the show.......:wink2:

I plan on going. The worst part of it though, is that my friend Steven Bell won't be attending as he's expecting a baby. The best part of it though, is that my friend Steven Bell won't be attending as he's expecting a baby. :)

Just received my Friday night dinner ticket confirmation!! Just found a change in my flight plans is going to be arriving very early Friday morning like 5-6 A.M.:( so since I'll be killing time until check in anyone know what time dealers open their rooms Friday??...Sammy

Good Lord, What time are you flying out of AZ..... 1 or 2 A.M. ?

Good Lord, What time are you flying out of AZ..... 1 or 2 A.M. ?

That's ok, he'll sleep on the plane......................and wake up in China....................^&confuse

He's going to dress as a carry on bag and someone will jam him into the overhead compartment for the flight to Chicago.................^&grin

I think he's taking a wagon train to Chicago :wink2:

If I had to take a mule train riding back side I'd be there, not missing this one, a great deal on a red eye flight came up and I snatched it up, may have to find a nice open all nighter for breakfast joint or bar which ever comes first^&grin but it's one way with no layovers in China!!...Sammy

Sammy, you're a good sport to take all this razzing!

When you have to deal with little old ladies each week that burned their roast but want to blame the meat guys you better have tough skin!!^&grin I'm sure there will plenty razzing going on once we all get together as well, I look forward to it!!!! speaking of which did you decide if you are going to make it??

Last edited:
I've made reservations to come but I will have to see how I feel. Today is not great but we've got about six weeks to go.

I feel for you Brad. My back went out and I was limping around from last Friday until Wednesday. You never know if it's going to be a good or bad day until you wake up and try to get out of bed. But I booked a room, and I figure good or bad I can do this for two days, just to see everyone!

Quick question....anyone know of any dealers/sellers that carry older retired FOV line that may be at the show??...Sammy

Quick question....anyone know of any dealers/sellers that carry older retired FOV line that may be at the show??...Sammy

Sammy,
I just bought a collection and within it are about 100 MIB FOV and 21st Century vehicles, so let me know what you are after and I'll see if I have it...................

Sammy,
I just bought a collection and within it are about 100 MIB FOV and 21st Century vehicles, so let me know what you are after and I'll see if I have it...................

Hey George, looking for the older retired winter Halftrack\Hanomags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back