2019 Baseball season (4 Viewers)

Nats have had some chances but so far have only been able to score once. Now we have to go to our bullpen where things could get ugly fast. The Nats bullpen does not excel at holding games close. We have 6 more outs to do something. -- Al

Watch Kershaw serve up a room service meatball to put the Nationals ahead 4-3...………….I hate this move regardless of how it works out, trust your bullpen.
You called that one, George. Kershaw just isn't the same pitcher in the post-season, or out of the pen. -- Al

You called that one, George. Kershaw just isn't the same pitcher in the post-season, or out of the pen. -- Al

My God is he a stiff, two meatballs, the second one just landed in Japan.

Two sliders that didn't slide.

What a terrible post season pitcher he is, comes in and promptly blows a two run lead.

Watch Kershaw serve up a room service meatball to put the Nationals ahead 4-3...………….I hate this move regardless of how it works out, trust your bullpen.

George...

you're kind of spooky...:wink2:
now if you would have said 2 dingers...
that would have really been impressive!

It’s a move that doesn’t make sense when you have a capable pen. It was Roberts being sentimental.

With the game in the hands of the vaunted Nats bullpen, you all will have to excuse me while I go have a nervous breakdown. :rolleyes2: -- Al

It’s a move that doesn’t make sense when you have a capable pen. It was Roberts being sentimental.

Then the guy he SHOULD have brought in instead strikes out the side.

Classic overmanaging at it's finest.

Just awful.

6 pitches...5 strikes...2 HR's...
priceless...

the box score right now is oddly identical...
33/30...3/3...6/6...3/3...3/1...13/10...1 error each

With the game in the hands of the vaunted Nats bullpen, you all will have to excuse me while I go have a nervous breakdown. :rolleyes2: -- Al
The whole season now down to extra innings...MLB must love this crap but I'm starting to bleed from my eyes and ears... -- Al

Howie!!!!!!!!! ^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin^&grin -- Al

this is a very big upset...
Dodger fans must be shocked...
I think you got this one Al...
4 run lead with no outs in extras...
good game...

Thanks, guys. They do appear to have a good handle on this, but permit me to be pessimistic until that last out...I just do not trust our pen.:wink2: -- Al

If the Dodgers lose, Roberts will get grief for using Kershaw when he could have gone to Maeda, and for sticking with Kelly for so long.

If the Dodgers lose, Roberts will get grief for using Kershaw when he could have gone to Maeda, and for sticking with Kelly for so long.

What an epic pants shitting that was, two boneheaded managerial decisions, like his refusal in the WS last year to go with his best lineup vs lefties.

He might get canned over this.

No matter what Dave, thanks for that steal in 2004, you'll never have to buy a meal in this town.

In LA, different story...……………………...

Thanks, guys. They do appear to have a good handle on this, but permit me to be pessimistic until that last out...I just do not trust our pen.:wink2: -- Al

Get that bubbly ready in the Coleman household.

Now I dance. The playoff bugaboo is no more and I can enjoy this until we play St. Louis (and maybe even beyond). And nice catch Mr. Taylor! -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back