2019 Baseball season (3 Viewers)

Al...

good luck tonight...
hope you get the sweep and can rest up...

also...
pray for the rain out...
need to get the rotation rested up...

If the Yankees don’t win this series this will be the first decade they haven’t appeared in a WS since they first started playing in World Series’ in the 1920s.

Jason and Mike, many thanks. I like the way the first inning went. May not have to hit speed dial tonight after all. 24 more outs to DC's first pennant in 86 years. ^&grin -- Al

Al...
REAL...REAL...REAL GOOD START!
put the defibrillator back in the medicine cabinet...
have a glass or two of scotch...
I think you are going to the WS...

Al...
REAL...REAL...REAL GOOD START!
put the defibrillator back in the medicine cabinet...
have a glass or two of scotch...
I think you are going to the WS...
I am starting to believe, even with my naturally pessimistic outlook, I am starting to believe. That 1st inning couldn't have gone better for the Nats. ^&grin -- Al

Will someone let me know when the Cards show up.

I think that will be at spring training next year. This series is over. They only downside for the Nats is that they are going to have to sit out the next week until the Yanks-Astros battle it out. You never want to do that when your red hot but I'm sure they will take it.

Uh-oh. Nats bullpen now has to cover 4 innings, not something they normally excel at. This could get interesting, and not in a good way.:rolleyes2: -- Al

Congratulations Al, enjoy it! Washington’s first pennant since the 1930s.

Congratulations Al, enjoy it! Washington’s first pennant since the 1930s.
Thank you, Brad. Last pennant was 1933, 86 years ago. Only WS win was 1924, when Walter Johnson was still pitching. I am going to enjoy this.^&grin -- Al

Uh-oh. Nats bullpen now has to cover 4 innings, not something they normally excel at. This could get interesting, and not in a good way.:rolleyes2: -- Al
My apologies to the bullpen. They got the job done even though they had my eyes bleeding in the 8th.:rolleyes2: -- Al

Thank you, Brad. Last pennant was 1933, 86 years ago. Only WS win was 1924, when Walter Johnson was still pitching. I am going to enjoy this.^&grin -- Al

It's going to be great when the Expos trot out a fan who was alive to see the last WS win in 1924 to throw out the first pitch in game 3 of the WS and he blows out his hip...…………..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back