2019 Baseball season (5 Viewers)

What a nightmare for the Dodgers. Once again they seem to be running into a red hot team in the playoffs. Hopefully they pull it out this year. Regardless, I will have to read about it the next day since I can't stay up to 1AM to see who wins.

Ooohh, those poor widdle Dodgers..šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜ŖšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Long time Atlanta fans remember we were once in the same division with LA. Hated ā€˜em then, under Fat Tommy, and still hate em.

Regardless of the outcome, my life changes nada. I should be teeing off on hole #2 or #3 when todayā€™s game starts. Iā€™ll be walking and carrying my bag, so getting about two miles worth of good walking exercise instead of sitting on the couch. (9 holes)

Ooohh, those poor widdle Dodgers..šŸ˜ŖšŸ˜ŖšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Long time Atlanta fans remember we were once in the same division with LA. Hated ā€˜em then, under Fat Tommy, and still hate em.

Regardless of the outcome, my life changes nada. I should be teeing off on hole #2 or #3 when todayā€™s game starts. Iā€™ll be walking and carrying my bag, so getting about two miles worth of good walking exercise instead of sitting on the couch. (9 holes)

Does your course have lights. Tonightā€™s game starts after 6pm.

Does your course have lights. Tonightā€™s game starts after 6pm.

According to my info it starts at 6:05 pm but maybe that isnt EST?

No lights :) But its still light enough if we are thru playing between 7:30 and 8:00.

History is against them. When a team is up to 2-0, it has prevailed in 72 out of 85 times. Moreover, in the 13 times in which the team down 0-2 prevailed, those come backs took place in the World Series. See https://www.mlb.com/news/2-to-0-deficit-baseball-playoff-rallies-c297376582

The Braves have only three starters, tomorrow is a bullpen game for them............7 games in 7 days may be too much to overcome, but up 2-0 is better than being down 2-0, now they are the home team for the next two nights.

The Astros look cooked; they continue to hit rockets all over the place but have nothing to show for it.

The Rays have all the mojo now and have had it all year; when it's your time, it's your time.

The Dodgers just hung 11 runs on the Braves in the first inning. There hasn't been a beating like that on Atlanta since 1864. Or that Super Bowl choke job.

History is against them. When a team is up to 2-0, it has prevailed in 72 out of 85 times. Moreover, in the 13 times in which the team down 0-2 prevailed, those come backs took place in the World Series. See https://www.mlb.com/news/2-to-0-deficit-baseball-playoff-rallies-c297376582

Brad,

As always thanks for the link.

As far as baseball goes I love its obsession with numbers and history.

I am not saying that the Dodgers are going to make it to the World Series, I do however think their potential offense will continue to be a problem for the Braves.

-Jason

The Dodgers just hung 11 runs on the Braves in the first inning. There hasn't been a beating like that on Atlanta since 1864. Or that Super Bowl choke job.

Go back to your couch and Cool Ranch Doritos. There are crumbs in between the cushions you missed.

I look forward to not hearing a peep about USC ā€œfootballā€ for yet another weak season. They havenā€™t had a strong team since the iconic gradā€™s OJ Simpson days.

Go back to your couch and Cool Ranch Doritos. There are crumbs in between the cushions you missed.

I look forward to not hearing a peep about USC ā€œfootballā€ for yet another weak season. They havenā€™t had a strong team since the iconic gradā€™s OJ Simpson days.

Very weird. Take some anger management classes.

MLB should consider some type of "mercy" rule when a team is down more than ten runs for most of the game. Maybe call it after seven innings. That was ugly. Given the accelerated playoff schedule it also risks injury to pitchers for no good reason. The game was effectively over in the first inning.

14 is not bad. How was your game yesterday. Donā€™t know about the weather down in Georgia but around here in NJ it was a beautiful day for a round.

Yes, it was a glorious day here, although the course was still damp in places. Unfortunately I did not play well. My lower back never quite loosened up, so my swing mechanics suffered.

Really? Your previous post referenced the burning of Atlanta with thinly disguised contempt and glee. Take some self-awareness courses.

Some people were "gleeful" about the outcome of the Civil War. I guess that doesn't include you.

Some people were "gleeful" about the outcome of the Civil War. I guess that doesn't include you.

Oh look, a virtue signaler does what he does best. I'm sure we are all very impressed by your superior moral code.

Astros not going down yet...

did not like Correa flipping his bat and staring at his walk off homer for so long before running the bases...

that was unnecessary and left a bad taste in my mouth...

In this crazy year, especially one where youā€™re playing all the games on the same field, the Astros winning it would not be surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back