A Bridge to Inferno dio (2 Viewers)

we continue working in the river, Lola have added now some vegetation before pouring the water. We not put a higth water level, we want show all terrain.

Carlos and Lola, the dio is coming along greatly now that I can see your vision in this process, there were some hesitant moments at First about the change in seasons but so glad we did, the terrain is fabulous and really stands out against the weathered bridge, thanks again for the latest update and look forward to the next one...Sammy

Today Lola have near finish the vegetation around the bunker. Thes eare some photos how looks this

This has been a very nice thread to view and watch the progress of your new dio Sammy. . . . I have really enjoyed the entire series . . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Sammy, this is incredible. {bravo}}

I have no idea how I would photograph it into a scene but as a diorama it is simply superb. For me groundwork is critical to pulling a scene together.

Frank

Wonderful thread this, inspiring stuff and what the forum is all about, thanks for taking the time to share it....{bravo}}

Looks awesome Sammy, the attention to detail you are putting into it is second to none! Well done mate and I can't wait to see some vehicles and figures on the layout.

Tom

We have finished the scene for Anthony Samuel, and these are the first photos of the finished scene, centered this tiem in the bridge. We hop ethta this are interesting for you and that are a good home for Anhony´s First Legion figures. WEe will be glas also of answer every question related to this stuff

Looks very nice. Was there a specific theatre for this?
Mitch

A big thank you to Carlos and Lola on this great project!! It's been fun watching it over the last year come to life as we both agreed on the timing of the project to be at a leisure pace, the bridge work detail really is done down to the nut and bolt and Lola's terrain is just as good as it gets.

Mitch asked where or what battle will be the dio be used?? And to be honest I really don't know at this point how it will be used?? the original plan was for a winter scene for the Russians-Germans but the dio was changed to a non winter scene so that isn't going to fly and all of my other First Legion sets are in other dios so.... Maybe a FJs attacking?? Not sure, I guess Matt will have to bring out another range or two :)...Sammy

Thanks I would think that in this scene you could use troops with trench coats etc as it got really cold but, stayed dry in the eastern front before the onset of the real winter.
Mitch

A big thank you to Carlos and Lola on this great project!! It's been fun watching it over the last year come to life as we both agreed on the timing of the project to be at a leisure pace, the bridge work detail really is done down to the nut and bolt and Lola's terrain is just as good as it gets.

Mitch asked where or what battle will be the dio be used?? And to be honest I really don't know at this point how it will be used?? the original plan was for a winter scene for the Russians-Germans but the dio was changed to a non winter scene so that isn't going to fly and all of my other First Legion sets are in other dios so.... Maybe a FJs attacking?? Not sure, I guess Matt will have to bring out another range or two :)...Sammy

Sammy

That is a terrific looking bridge you have had commissioned- absolutely stunning. If I put a cover over it I could even use it for my civil war creations.....now there's an idea ^&grin

Whatever WWII scenario you choose to construct around it it's going to be a belter of a dio.

Bob

Decent solid bridge supports, nothing is bringing that baby down in a hurry. Great terrain. Robin.

I want present here my partner and friend Lola simon, that must be credited for all paint work,nature and bunker.

UK Reb, we will be very please of making a cover bridge for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back