Alma Figures Crimean War - Gloss and Matt (4 Viewers)

Jeff,

well done, and well worth the wait to see you glossys.... are they great figures???

John

Yes - lovely bluey-green them! Nice detailing on the weapons too. I must find room for some of them. johnnybach. Nicely done sir!^&grin

Cor blimey Guv'nor they are EXCELLENT {bravo}}:salute:::salute:::salute::

I love the detailing on the rifles too:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Jeff,

well done, and well worth the wait to see you glossys.... are they great figures???

John

Very nice as usual Jeff.

Yes - lovely bluey-green them! Nice detailing on the weapons too. I must find room for some of them. johnnybach. Nicely done sir!^&grin

Cor blimey Guv'nor they are EXCELLENT {bravo}}:salute:::salute:::salute::

I love the detailing on the rifles too:cool:

Cheers

Thanks Guys! .... makes it all worth while. :smile2:

Jeff

Here we go then, blue bases with a very dark hint of green! :rolleyes2:

Nice figures to paint just a shame it took me so long to do. :redface2:

As Trooper said, "You can almost smell the garlic!!"

Jeff

Jeff,
Great paint job again !
I'm eager to have them in my hand to admire all the details.

Thanks a lot!!

Michel

The Crimean Gloss you have painted are all just fantastic. Great figures and beautiful paint. Some of my favorite figures on the forum. -- Al

Great job, Jeff {bravo}}
My favorite troops of Alma's releases and you did them perfectly.
Konrad

The Crimean Gloss you have painted are all just fantastic. Great figures and beautiful paint. Some of my favorite figures on the forum. -- Al

Great job, Jeff {bravo}}
My favorite troops of Alma's releases and you did them perfectly.
Konrad

Al & Konrad, thanks.! Glad you both like them. :smile2:

Jeff

Apparently, we haven’t quite done with this thread and there are some more masters in the works, ^&cool which I will be slapping some paint on sometime in the future…so stay tuned…..

Jeff

Apparently, we haven’t quite done with this thread and there are some more masters in the works, ^&cool which I will be slapping some paint on sometime in the future…so stay tuned…..

Jeff

Get slapping Jeff, I shall look forward to the results ^&grin:salute::

Cheers

Jeff,

can you let us know what troops you are painting???

or has Michel keeping it a secret ?????

JOhn

Just to clarify :wink2: The masters aren't ready yet and painting will commence sometime later this year and I'll leave it up to Michel to spill the beans on what they are....:smile2:

Just thought this ole thread needed to be flagged up!......:wink2:

Jeff

Some how I missed seeing the end results of your painted figures Jeff but surely glad I got my eyes on them today. I know you've laid your paint brush and geen paint to rest for awhile but it'll be nice seeing what you have in store for us as you dip your paint brush into your green paint later this year...Joe

Just to clarify :wink2: The masters aren't ready yet and painting will commence sometime later this year and I'll leave it up to Michel to spill the beans on what they are....:smile2:

Just thought this ole thread needed to be flagged up!......:wink2:

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for having improved thread's visibility.
I'm still working on the masters but as I want to do the sculpting myself (only conversion, not creation from scratch yet) it's taking much more time than expected (even if I never thought it would be very easy).
This trial increase my already very-high respect for the master sculptors of our hobby !

Jeff,

can you let us know what troops you are painting???

or has Michel keeping it a secret ?????

JOhn

Hi John,

No secret here ! When they'll be ready, the figures will represent British Guards Colours bearers. When they'll be ready........

Cheers,

Michel

Hi,
I've just come across this thread. Excellent painting Jeff, congratulations, they look grrreat (As Tony the Tiger would say)! Until I read the thread I didn't realise that the Alma figures looked so good matt painted .
Does anybody know how these would look compared to the K&C Crimean range? I don't suppose anybody has any comparison photos?

Well done!

Pete

Hi again!
Forgot to ask, does anybody recommend any references re painting Crimean figures...uniforms etc. Especially the French and Turkish troops?

Thanks

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back