Alma Figures Crimean War - Gloss and Matt (1 Viewer)

Jeff,
Magnificent job !
You really bring out the details of the castings with your paint jab.
thanks a lot !
A very happy Michel

Hi Jeff,

As usual, your work is truly outstanding. It is a joy to follow your progress as you bring the figures to life. The final product is always worth the wait! My compliments for an excellent job!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Nicely done, Jeff! You've really picked out the detail of these castings. Were these the first Alma figures you've done?

Prosit!
Brad

Thank you everyone for your kind comments :) there were times when I thought they would never get finished :cool:

Jeff

Great to see the finished product Jeff, and nicely done. (Even if the bases are the wrong colour);)

Jeff,
Outstanding job! Thanks for the tutorial and the "how to" along the way. What little beauties they are!
Mike

Hi everyone,
Are these now available to buy again? I was given a Grenadier (which I still haven't finished:rolleyes:) by the original owner, when they lived in Medway. I'd like to get a few more from this range

cheers
Mick

Hi everyone,
Are these now available to buy again? I was given a Grenadier (which I still haven't finished:rolleyes:) by the original owner, when they lived in Medway. I'd like to get a few more from this range

cheers
Mick

Hello Mick, welcome to the forum. I'm sure that when Michel logs on he will be more than happy to reply to your request ;)

Jeff

Remember these?............added some paint to the equipment today.

Jeff

Attachments

• alma 65.jpg
    alma 65.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 124
  • alma 66.jpg
    alma 66.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 124
Cheers Guys! :) I now have to get on with the Highlanders :eek:

:D:D:D

Jeff

Yeah - you slackard... you probably took a 15 minute break in between projects! :)

Again, well done and thx for taking us along on the ride

Jim

Yeah - you slackard... you probably took a 15 minute break in between projects! :)

Again, well done and thx for taking us along on the ride

Jim

Thanks Guys! :p;) No peace for the wicked as they say! :D:D:D

Jeff

Hi everyone,

cheers
Mick

Hello Mick,
Happy that you like the figure you already have. Mike Easton developped a really great range of figures!
I will still need some more time before the Alma range is fully available again (I'm currently having some castings made) but if you (or others ;)) would like some kits you can contact me at AlmaFigures@gmail.com.
Kind regards,
Michel

Hello Mick,
Happy that you like the figure you already have. Mike Easton developped a really great range of figures!
I will still need some more time before the Alma range is fully available again (I'm currently having some castings made) but if you (or others ;)) would like some kits you can contact me at AlmaFigures@gmail.com.
Kind regards,
Michel

Hi Michel
that's ok, I can wait till you're sorted. I've got loads of other stuff to be getting on with, so I'm in no hurry. Thanks for the quick replying. Cheers, Mick:D

oops, only just noticed, thanks for the welcome Jeff

Very, very nice results with those Guards, Jeff. I am far from done with mine, but slowly chipping away at them. Loads of painting and touching up still to go, but steadily progressing.....

MD

Attachments

• ebay 424 (Small).jpg
    ebay 424 (Small).jpg
    48 KB · Views: 108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back