April Dispatches (2 Viewers)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Dear All,

Please note we're closed from March 29 to April 1 for Easter Holidays.
Dispatches will be sent on April 2.

Happy Easter and Happy Collecting!
King & Country

Thanks for the update, now there will be no speculation on the date.

Roll on Tuesday afternoon :)

Happy Easter,

John

No hurry for Tuesday mate going to enjoy 4 days off...............................^&grin

Cheers for the Update ! In a few days next month will be May in Texas. See Ya there Andy :salute:: Looking forward to meeting that Ol"e chap Howard from down under so we can discuss Beer and Fruit !

Look forward to tuesday!:smile2: It was suggested by two or three members that they no longer thought monthly Dispatches threads were needed (and I fully respect their views)and so I won't be posting those any longer but we could use this thread instead!:salute::

ARNHEM!!!:wink2:

Not good ! The Dispatches should be send today!

Now I'm having four days off and instead of enjoying the time, all I can think about is tuesday! {sm2}

Oliver

Look forward to seeing some Arnhem released. Not sure that dispatches is not needed this is a toy soldier forum??? Its been done the last couple of dispatches so, I would expect it to be the same this month.

Looking forward to a relaxing Easter break with snow in the air and on the ground. A wonderful English spring!!
Mitch

Mitch, I didn't mean THE Dispatches thread were not needed, I meant MY Dispatch ' what are we expecting ' type threads were no longer wanted .

Cheers

Rob

Mitch, I didn't mean THE Dispatches thread were not needed, I meant MY Dispatch ' what are we expecting ' type threads were no longer wanted .

Cheers

Rob

Well I always like them

its a toy soldier forum so talk about toy soldiers. nearly 3,000 people on here and you can't please everyone. I never guessed any items correct anyway so, here is another one that won't be right

STURMTIGER!!!!!
Mitch

Look forward to tuesday!:smile2: It was suggested by two or three members that they no longer thought monthly Dispatches threads were needed (and I fully respect their views)and so I won't be posting those any longer but we could use this thread instead!:salute::

Whoever said that probably does not collect K&C !! Ignore them.

I liked the thread with all the guessing, the hopes, the dreams ... the calls for more German armour. I am not a good manipulator Rob but here goes:

'I am surprised an Englishman would give in so quickly'.

If that doesn't work you must be pretty determined!!{sm4}{sm4}

I liked the thread with all the guessing, the hopes, the dreams ... the calls for more German armour. I am not a good manipulator Rob but here goes:

'I am surprised an Englishman would give in so quickly'.

If that doesn't work you must be pretty determined!!{sm4}{sm4}

You're good Jack!{sm4}{sm4}

Lets use this thread for this month and I'll start one as usual for next month:salute::

You're good Jack!{sm4}{sm4}

Lets use this thread for this month and I'll start one as usual for next month:salute::

Good onya Rob, get back into the swing of things mate!

Tom

my predictions.....
Grey Hanomag
More Indians for Custer
Imperial China
ACW Union artillery
Napoleon in Egypt

I am running around 25% so don't bet the house!

With a birthday early this month, it's perfect timing for the dispatches releases I say{sm4} Although a wonderful member is holding an AK truck for me.....it's like Xmas all over again^&grin

Nice to hear you're back to starting the dispatches thread for next month's releases Rob! Since this is the one good for now, my guess :rolleyes2: for the WWII ranges are for a some new German figures, a grey Hannomag, a grey 2cm Flak 38 Gun, new LAH and new Arnhem figures.

Hi Rob,

I do not post too much on the forum, although I enjoy reading the threads and your Dispatch Thread too. Glad you are back, and look forward to reading your future posts. Walt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back