Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (1 Viewer)

Here's another in black and white Martyn, Michael and Mitch taken while I was bored..........The Lt.

1009.jpg

When you get bored you sure cheer everyone else up with your great pictures Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

25mmancients2.jpg25mmancients9.jpg25mmancients8.jpg25mmancients7.jpg25mmancients6.jpg

28mm Imperial Romans and British Celt's. Last time out on table, 2006. Time for a rematch .
FubAr

25mmancients5.jpg25mmancients4.jpg25mmancients3.jpg25mmancients1.jpg25mmancients.jpg

Last ones. I have x 2 more Legions { 80 figures each, 10 stands of x 8 figures} and one more 60 figure warband of Celt's left unpainted. Can't seem to start on them.

FubaR

too cool Harold...love those "EPIC" set ups...did you paint all of these...lol...that's why your back hurts...

Very nicely done Harold . . . . just awesome stuff . . . .
:smile2: Mike

IMG_0535.JPGIMG_0531.JPGIMG_0529.JPGIMG_0528.JPGIMG_0534.JPG

54mm plastics, mostly, some metal kits in there. I have some images of masses of Punic cavalry, additional allied infantry and a nice Carthaginian war elephant. Alas, files are a mess. Cannot find them.
These were taken December 2010 for a Holiday war game evening.
Infantry units are mostly 2 figures to a stand x 10 stands, slingers, javelinmen ,assorted skrimishers single based on fender washers for weight.
There are x 10 Roman Infantry units { 10 Cohorts , a full Legion, x 4 Hastati, x4 Princeps, x 2 Triari} 24 single based cavalry making x2 12 figure units and about 24 Velites for skrimishing.

Carthaginians have x 2 units of African Heavy Infantry , 2 units of Spanish , 2 units of Gauls, an additional unit of Italian allied spearmen and 4 units of Spanish, Carthaginian, Gaulic and Numidian Cavalry plus LOTS various skrimishers .
There's also a unit of 20 Gladiators I throw in for fun.Oh, and Nellie the Hefelump.
Lots of fun.
I collect the same period in 28mm.

FUBarrrrrrrrrrr

ancients3.jpgrcw1.jpgrcw2.jpgrcw3.jpgrcw4.jpg

1st pic, 54mm classic toy soldier Romans with 28mm in the background. the rest are 28mm roman civil war insanity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back