Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (3 Viewers)

I have a tough time getting that "real World" angles with the relative small size of the K&C figs. also your lighting is well done, it makes a big difference in the realistic look of the pic.
Ray

Those are nice images, well done. Happy to see something new on this thread too!
FuBArrrrr:)

nmrocks said:
I have a tough time getting that "real World" angles with the relative small size of the K&C figs. also your lighting is well done, it makes a big difference in the realistic look of the pic.
Ray

Put a lamp over the scene, it casts a shadow that looks like it is coming from the sun. I want to try a few pics outside, I think that will work out well. Backdrops are important. Film at eye level.
"Get Real" Sargebat

Very cool, I like it! Love those Krauts hiding in the trees. About as good as it gets. Well done!
Der Fub;)

Hay Firebat, your picture looks so real I can almost feel the fog and cold. Very cool, hay a pun; cool.:cool: Very Cool Stuff Bravo Zulu to you winter guys.;)

Firebat, I forgot to ask what is your background made of - behind the trees?

Last edited:
sceic2 said:
Firebat, I forgot to ask what is your background made of - behind the trees?

Morbshock made the wall section out of plaster, and behind that is a Forrest backdrop that came with a 1/6th soldier in the packaging.
..."Get Real" Sargebat

Your "Getting even for Santa" diorama is one of the best I saw.

Félicitations.

Pierre.

Firebat

Your pictures of your Diorama are outstanding. Keep up the great work. I have added them to my album.

Chuck Harris said:
Firebat

Your pictures of your Diorama are outstanding. Keep up the great work. I have added them to my album.

Thanks........ I am a lot better at this than arguing...This is what I came here to do, and it is pretty simple just do it. A statement by Carlos stuck with me just have fun. I have a few more in mind, but I am going to take a day or two rest........"Get Real"......Sargebat

As was stated in some other threads, guys that collect this stuff are a relatively small, small group. Few of us are lucky enough to find a group of guys we can share our interests with outside of this forum.
You're right, it's all about the fun.
In the end we're a bunch of men acting like boys, welcome to the gang.
Ray

"What separates men from boys is the price of their toys."

Whenever my wife complains to me about over-spending or over-playing with my 'collectable models' I often quote the above phrase and say she's lucky I don't collect 1:1 scale vehicles :)

OzDigger said:
"What separates men from boys is the price of their toys."

Whenever my wife complains to me about over-spending or over-playing with my 'collectable models' I often quote the above phrase and say she's lucky I don't collect 1:1 scale vehicles :)

And just where in the hell would you put all the boxes?????:p ;)

nmrocks said:
As was stated in some other threads, guys that collect this stuff are a relatively small, small group. Few of us are lucky enough to find a group of guys we can share our interests with outside of this forum.
You're right, it's all about the fun.
In the end we're a bunch of men acting like boys, welcome to the gang.
Ray

Ray,

I think you may have it backwards. I think we are just a bunch of boys who sometimes try to act like men! ;)

Warmest personal regards,

Pat

Firebat: The photography and scenes are really nice. The effects of pictures look like you are witnessing history being made. Nice work. Leadmen

Airborne taking a stronghold in St Lo.............

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back