Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (3 Viewers)

Attachments

• DSC00649.JPG
    DSC00649.JPG
    81.1 KB · Views: 414
Great stuff guys, I like the Napoleonics Fishead, Fubar your huge diorama are stuff to top and Pandagen1 nice collection of KC (Are those JGM material used in your dioramas).

Keep them coming, they're very enjoyable.

Carlos

This one is from Chuck Harris.

Attachments

• chuck1.jpg
    chuck1.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 426
I had to get Alex to get this posted for me. Many thanks Alex.

This is in 1:32 scale I forget the name of model kit.

This was done sometime back when I could see and had steady hands. I enjoy seeing what other people are doing. My son in his mid forty's models aircraft and has placed very high in nation contest for a number of years.

Thanks again Alex for getting this up for me. I've got to learn how to do this.

Last edited:
Chuck, that;s a great diorama of WWI. It almost has everything that one would want. I think that some manufacturers have overlooked the great sets they could put together on that war. You did a super job. I likie very much. :) Michael

Chuck: Very nice diorama of the WWl tank and figures- nice job. I enjoy seeing everyone's pictures and collections. Nice pics of your Napoleonics Fishhead.Interesting thread. John

Last edited:
Great pictures guys. Alex, I saw your greif ages ago. I have a few HJB conversions myself but nothing like as good as yours - especially the ones I did myself.:rolleyes: Like it when you can stand a figure in.

Still can't fit most pics in here - not cracked the technique despite help given before.:( Let's keep this going...

Attachments

• IMG_1060c.JPG
    IMG_1060c.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 466
I wanted you to know that I appreciated your photos of the K/C Napoleonics. I hope the wounded troops are easily mended for you...Thanks Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back