Bored Tonight...Post a Diorama, LOL (4 Viewers)

It would be nice if we had a thread with just the photos of the diorams only so we didn,t have to go through 94 pages to see all the doiramas. Is there any way we could get the photos on a thread without the comments to make viewing the dioramas easier and cut way back on the amount of pages to go through?

Tim go to Treefrog's homepage and click on photo gallery.

Tim go to Treefrog's homepage and click on photo gallery.

I knew about that already alex but that section dosn,t have the photos that are on this thread on there and I also don,t like the way that that is set up because you can,t jump pages like you can on a thread you if you want to go to a photo thats in the middle or end you have to keep jumping from page to page one at a time and can,t skip pages like you can on a thread.

I don,t know I just don,t like the way thats set up and like I said these photos are not on there but it would be nice if they could be move over there also and maybe improve on the navigation of that page with the new server, maybe add numbered pages like the threads that could be jump for easier veiwing???

Thought the photo of the two Germans of the Afrika Corp and their facial expression wwere well shot. It's like their thinking what the hell are we doing here and where are we going.....The Lt. Nice Photo along with the others.

Kevin,
The winter pictures look incredible, the lighting really sets them off. Can't wait to see what you come up with for displays once the new British Airborne are released later this year..............

Regards,
George

Thought the photo of the two Germans of the Afrika Corp and their facial expression wwere well shot. It's like their thinking what the hell are we doing here and where are we going.....The Lt. Nice Photo along with the others.

Lt, here are a couple of cameos from today - not sure they are too good at this size but here goes......George, thanks.

Unbelievable winter shots, Panda! I hope you do make it to the Symposium to help out with the photos for the book.

Move over a little Panda....give me some elbow room so I can warm up this crowd. LOL.....Below is my latest 38"L WWII Japanese "scratch built" diorama. I am not finished yet, the water needs about 15-20 layers of urethane.
Nick
updatejapcaveprogressphotosjan20-2.jpg

updatejapcaveprogressphotosjan20-3.jpg

updatejapcaveprogressphotosjan20.jpg

updatejapcaveprogressphotosjan20-4.jpg

Move over a little Panda....give me some elbow room so I can warm up this crowd. LOL.....Below is my latest 38"L WWII Japanese "scratch built" diorama. I am not finished yet, the water needs about 15-20 layers of urethane.
Nick
updatejapcaveprogressphotosjan20-2.jpg

updatejapcaveprogressphotosjan20-3.jpg

updatejapcaveprogressphotosjan20.jpg

updatejapcaveprogressphotosjan20-4.jpg

Delighted to.....I have no intention of hogging anything, come on guys the more the merrier!:)

I agree with my Sergeant Major the more the merrier. Your efforts have really paid off with your current work of art. Great photos of the NIPS and placement. Once again Nick nice work and looking forward to more phots. The Lt.

Here is one I didn't do earlier from the Airborne museum in the Hartenstein Hotl near Arnhem. Scott....Arnhemmad

Thanks gang! This diorama is made for either 1/32 or 1/30 figures. The one's shown are not metal but 1/32 plastic Airfix poseables. The roof of the cave comes off to make it easy for my client to place and pose his metal 1/30 scale figures. I believe he will be using the popular "K&C" figures for this diorama. This will be displayed in one of his many glass/mirrored display cases. I was told by the owner that I will be filling all of his display cases with my scratch work. Hey, I don't mind.I enjoy working with foliage related scratch built creations aside from my houses and office buildings, which I also create. Thanks panda...for giving me some elbow room. LOL (just kidding of course). I love your selection of WWII figures and vehicles, which you have collected.
Nick

Last edited:
Here is one I didn't do earlier from the Airborne museum in the Hartenstein Hotl near Arnhem. Scott....Arnhemmad

That is SOOOOOOOOOOO COOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!:eek::D Do you know what scale it is????

I wonder how much they would sell that bridge for???:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back