Britain's American Civil War (5 Viewers)

Thank you Vick, LT, UKReb, Martyn, Titus and Scott. This is a picture of my favorite grouping of Union figures. I am using a stonewall and the WB Smokehouse as part of the backdrop scene.
Mike

USCommand.jpg

Thank you Vick, LT, UKReb, Martyn, Titus and Scott. This is a picture of my favorite grouping of Union figures. I am using a stonewall and the WB Smokehouse as part of the backdrop scene.
Mike

USCommand.jpg

First off, FANTASTIC photo!:) Secondly, I can totally see the terror in these Billy Yank's eyes as they see the gleam of bayonets coming from the rifles of our brave boys in grey!:eek::cool::D;)

Vick

Thanks Mike and Lenswerks for posting the neat CW figures and dioramas. Nice collections. Leadmen

Thank you Vick and John.

A small child looks up at the weathered farmer and utters, "Is that thunder PaPa?" His concerned father looks down and says, "No son. Its the sound of the big guns."

There will be thunder in the valley now! :D Just got these two sets today. The Confederate set was a hard one to find. I have staged these in a hurry just to take a couple quick pics. I will be having lots of fun with these.

Prepping the gun for another round

PICT0005-4.jpg

Taking hits while returning fire

PICT0004-4.jpg

Thank you Vick and John.

A small child looks up at the weathered farmer and utters, "Is that thunder PaPa?" His concerned father looks down and says, "No son. Its the sound of the big guns."

There will be thunder in the valley now! :D Just got these two sets today. The Confederate set was a hard one to find. I have staged these in a hurry just to take a couple quick pics. I will be having lots of fun with these.

PICT0005-4.jpg

PICT0004-4.jpg

Both are really nice sets Mike! You will have fun with them. I had both of these sets at one time.

Thank you Vick and John.

PICT0005-4.jpg

PICT0004-4.jpg

Mike, glad to see you've brought in the big guns!:) Unfortunately, our brave boys in grey about to meet their maker!:eek:

Thank you:
Titus - Yes I know you once had both gun sets. I should have bought them from you when I had a chance. :eek:

Vick - The boys in gray will give as good as they get.

March 19, 1862 near Strasburg, Virginia: Battery L 1st Ohio Light Artillery in support of Co. B 7th Ohio Volunteer Infantry

PICT0009-1.jpg

Thanks again Vick and thank you too Scott.

Continuing with my fun - hey its raining here this evening - perfect for play time. :D These pictures should please the Southern sympathizers out there :D.
Here I have elements of the 5th Virginia Infantry of the Stonewall Brigade pouring out of a field onto the Valley Turnpike Road. Part of the split rail fence has been dismantled to allow easy passage for the troops.
Mike

PICT0001-7.jpg

PICT0002-4.jpg

PICT0005-5.jpg

PICT0003-5.jpg

PICT0004-5.jpg

Here is what was supposed to be an aerial view of the entire area of the last 5 pictures. My "friend" CJ decided to join in the fun and she refused to budge.;)
Mike

PICT0006-2.jpg

Another winner!:) Any interest in giving us just a small diodrama on the battle when the project is done?:cool: Mike, don't you worry about your troops with CJ on the table!??!:eek:

Also, Cosmo, aka "Cozzy Ozzy", would like to say 'Hello' to CJ!:D;)

DSCN0165.jpg

Another winner!:) Any interest in giving us just a small diodrama on the battle when the project is done?:cool: Mike, don't you worry about your troops with CJ on the table!??!:eek:

Also, Cosmo, aka "Cozzy Ozzy", would like to say 'Hello' to CJ!:D;)

I have given a diodrama some thought but as you said Vick, if I do it would be a small one. I have been mentally preparing somewhat of a story line. As far as CJ is concerned, she is one very nimble cat. She can walk right through a group of figures and never move a one. She seems to enjoy my company and I do enjoy hers. She's really no bother - except for when I am trying to take a picture obviously :D;). By the way CJ returns the hello to Cosmo.
Mike

A gun crew from the Rockbridge Artillery ready their gun for another round while Stonewall Jackson observes the intended target . . . . . . . . Mike

PICT0002-5.jpg

PICT0001-8.jpg

A gun crew from the Rockbridge Artillery ready their gun for another round while Stonewall Jackson observes the intended target . . . . . . . . Mike

PICT0002-5.jpg

PICT0001-8.jpg

Nice shots Mike! You are really having fun with these figures.

Nice seeing you playing with your men in gray again and I'm sure we haven't seen the last of them.....The Lt.

Mike,
Your background really sets off your dio.Great job!:):):)
Mark

Thank you . . . .
Titus - I am having more fun than humans should be allowed to have ;)
Martyn - Cheers
LT - The Yankees haven't seen the last of the gray backs either
Mark - That's my favorite Shenandoah backdrop picture - I wish it was longer

Company B (the Sprague Zouave Cadets) of the 7th Ohio Volunteer Infantry Regiment (Lt. Colonel William R. Creighton), 3rd Brigade (Colonel Erastus B. Tyler), 2nd Division (Brigadier General James Shields), 5th Army Corps (Major General Nathaniel Banks) Army of the Potomac (General Geoge B. Mclellan) supported by Battery L (Captain Lucius N. Robinson), 1st Ohio Light Artillery while waiting on reinforcements from Company A, 1st Maryland U.S. Cavalry (Cole's Cavalry) - oh yes, cavalry will be arriving in the future :D
Mike

PICT0003-6.jpg

PICT0004-6.jpg

PICT0005-6.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you . . . .
Titus - I am having more fun than humans should be allowed to have ;)
Martyn - Cheers
LT - The Yankees haven't seen the last of the gray backs either
Mark - That's my favorite Shenandoah backdrop picture - I wish it was longer

Company B (the Sprague Zouave Cadets) of the 7th Ohio Volunteer Infantry Regiment (Lt. Colonel William R. Creighton), 3rd Brigade (Colonel Erastus B. Tyler), 2nd Division (Brigadier General James Shields), 5th Army Corps (Major General Nathaniel Banks) Army of the Potomac (General Geoge B. Mclellan) supported by Battery L (Captain Lucius N. Robinson), 1st Ohio Light Artillery while waiting on reinforcements from Company A, 1st Maryland U.S. Cavalry (Cole's Cavalry) - oh yes, cavalry will be arriving in the future :D
Mike

PICT0003-6.jpg

PICT0004-6.jpg

PICT0005-6.jpg

Its nice to see the boys in blue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back