A little late night playtime

DSC02836.jpg

DSC02837.jpg

DSC02841.jpg

DSC02842.jpg

Great pictures Scott:cool:, I like a little late night playtime too;):D

Cheers

Martyn:)

Another nice pic to start the day Joe !!

Thanks gents for your comments much appreciated. Hope you were able to get some zzzzz's Brian :D :D :D

Thanks guys didn't want to make Shiess and Dalton left out in my playtime....The Lt.

1003-10.jpg

For the Lads across the pond and for those hear in the States here's your July Calendar to enjoy over your morning coffees or teas......The Lt.

calendar53511869c39d5fc39418f1f5f20.jpg

Papa...I know it's tough to hold back and not give someone their "moment in the spotlight"...but that's a nice calendar...don't worry...they can have tomorrow...:)

For the Lads across the pond and for those hear in the States here's your July Calendar to enjoy over your morning coffees or teas......The Lt.

calendar53511869c39d5fc39418f1f5f20.jpg

Another great one Joe

Cheers

Martyn:)

Scott...

I'm seeing more and more props in your photos...

they keep getting better and better...

kudos to you...:cool:

Scott, I'll have to agree with Michael - great figures, great props, great looking photos. I rather like the chaps in the Glengaries.
:) Mike

Extra long weekend for me this week :D So took the time to snap some photos for our beloved Natal :)

DSC02843.jpg

DSC02844.jpg

DSC02845.jpg

DSC02847.jpg

DSC02848.jpg

DSC02849.jpg

Gee I didn't realize you got in some playtime yesterday Scott until just now and happy to see you at play. Hoping to see you getting in more of it over your long weekend.......The Lt.

A early Sunday morning photo.......The Lt.

2005-5.jpg

Waiting for my coffee to stop brewing on this glorious 4th of July morning. I see you were up bright and early today to start your Zulu playtime Joe. I enjoyed your offering - nice picture.
:) Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back