Britain's Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Up again this AM a wee bit early with a little playtime Micahel.

1011-8.jpg

Very nice LT, took a stroll down memory lane today and man have we posted some pictures :D Found this one amongst them that I create for you and thought I would share it again.

(click on the photo)

It's nice every now and then to take a trip down memory Lane Scott. I loved taking the photos I've posted and lucky enough to have them avaialbe throughout my photo bucket albums to go back in time from time to time. I was hoping to see you at play over the weekend but I know you'll make it up. I know the photo I just clicked on feaatures the arrival of the first of my Britain's Zulu War sets I post way back when. It sure brings back some fine memories. Just think of the new ones that'll be heading our way you can add the same touch to. Thanks for posting it Scott an the trip down memory lane in black and white.........The Lt.

Love the Black and White movie effect you have created there Scott:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Gents,

Sorry I didn't get around to having some more playtime, my weekend was taken up with family, first a baptism and then a birthday which required a trip out of town. But fear not I will have some more snaps over the next few days for you.

I do need to sift through the photos and create an uptodate version also.

Looking forward to the snaps and update Scott in the mean time here's another from my Land od The Zulus.

1009-8.jpg

As promised LT here are a few more pics of my playtime.

Deadly Cooking
DSC02850.jpg

In the Donga
DSC02884.jpg

Scouting
DSC02885.jpg

Look left and right
DSC02886.jpg

Let's each get one
DSC02887.jpg

As promised LT here are a few more pics of my playtime.

Deadly Cooking
DSC02850.jpg

I enjoyed all of your photos from this series this morning Scott - liked this one the best. I suppose that's the chance a ranker takes when he goes searching for a biscuit to go with his tea ;)
:) Mike

Mark
Papa Z
Mike & Michael

Thanks, these were fun to do and they seem to come to life with the addition of just a few bits of bark, some stones and a couple of shrubs. I will strive to better myself. The summer should be a good month for me as I will have some additional diorama pieces. Stay tuned !! :D

Just been bought by my wife's parents a number of sets from the Zulu range as she heard me saying I liked the film. These are the first sets of britains that I have ever got and, must say that the quality is very very good and, not what I expected as I have shyed away from makers like britains in the past.

Sadly, now my bank balance will be hit as I am sure a Iam going to have to get some more.

Well pleased with them all the same
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back