Britain's Zulu War (5 Viewers)

Thanks for the book recommendations and also the photo du jour LT. Joining in the playtime.

DSC02892.jpg

DSC02893.jpg

DSC02894.jpg

DSC02895.jpg

DSC02896.jpg

DSC02897.jpg

You did tell me you'd be joining me with a photo shoot over the weekend. It's turn out quite well and I'm glad you did. Seems you haven't found the bayonet for the favorite of mine. Hope it turns up and thanks for taking the photos and sharing them with us.......The Lt.

Scott...those are really turning out nice...are you doing something a little different...I'm impressed...your skills are really improving...

You did tell me you'd be joining me with a photo shoot over the weekend. It's turn out quite well and I'm glad you did. Seems you haven't found the bayonet for the favorite of mine. Hope it turns up and thanks for taking the photos and sharing them with us.......The Lt.

Thanks Joe, don't like to break a promise. I have the bayonet wrapped up somewhere for safe keeping. I am sure I will find it one day, just hope I make a good job of reparing it when I do.

Scott, more great pics that I can enjoy after (hopefully) sorting my PC problems today

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn, hopefully your computer will be back to normal soon.

Scott...those are really turning out nice...are you doing something a little different...I'm impressed...your skills are really improving...

Not really Michael, I have the camera set to macro, no flash and about 8 inches away from the subject as Joe has always advised. I guess I was just lucky with the lighting today.

Fantastic scenes really well done
Mitch

Thanks Mitch glad you enjoyed them.

Be sure to let me know when you fine the bayonet got some tips for you to re attach it. Now for a little playtime.....The Lt.

022-4.jpg

Good morning LT. Another fine photograph which you have provided - certainly a great way for me to start my day.
:) Mike

Morning Mike hope your days off to a good start as I get in a little playtime.

1009-9.jpg

Morning Mike hope your days off to a good start as I get in a little playtime.

1009-9.jpg

Back at you LT. Another nice photo for us to enjoy this morning. Got home last night - think I'll play a little this morning myself - after all I've been away from my TS for 5 days.

After receiving a very generous gift from Michael I took a few photos today to showcase his handy work. My new mat is amazing and I am very greatful to Michael for sending this to me.

DSC02900.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

DSC02902.jpg

DSC02903.jpg

DSC02904.jpg

DSC02905.jpg

DSC02906.jpg

Scott...you've made this look very nice...you've concealed the bases of your figures very well and your photos are sharp and crisp...have you had a chance to play with the foliage...really great work Scott...I'm very impressed with your dios...

After receiving a very generous gift from Michael I took a few photos today to showcase his handy work. My new mat is amazing and I am very greatful to Michael for sending this to me.

DSC02900.jpg

DSC02901.jpg

DSC02902.jpg

DSC02903.jpg

DSC02904.jpg

DSC02905.jpg

DSC02906.jpg

Knew it wouldn't take you long once you received your mat from Michael to play on it knowing Michael had sent it off to you. Nicely set up and photograph Scott an thanks for sharing your playtime once again with us....The Lt.

Great set ups... your new mat is very nice too! I am sure we will see plenty of new photos soon.
...By the way there are several new AZW sets in development for the next catalog already. A few surprises along with the long awaited casualties too.

All the Best,
Ken

A great series of photos Scott - wonderful looking. Look forward to see more great looking setups from you useing your new grass mat.

Scott...you've made this look very nice...you've concealed the bases of your figures very well and your photos are sharp and crisp...have you had a chance to play with the foliage...really great work Scott...I'm very impressed with your dios...

Thanks Mike the mat is fun to use. Trying to get the hang of the foilage.

Excellent pictures using your new mat Scott:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn.

Knew it wouldn't take you long once you received your mat from Michael to play on it knowing Michael had sent it off to you. Nicely set up and photograph Scott an thanks for sharing your playtime once again with us....The Lt.

Glad you enjoyed them LT, the mat is fun to use as you know and Michael is a very generous guy.

Great set ups... your new mat is very nice too! I am sure we will see plenty of new photos soon.
...By the way there are several new AZW sets in development for the next catalog already. A few surprises along with the long awaited casualties too.

All the Best,
Ken

Thanks Ken, looking forward to the releases we already know about and of course the surprises yet to be announced.

A great series of photos Scott - wonderful looking. Look forward to see more great looking setups from you useing your new grass mat.

Thanks Mike, I see this mat getting a lot of mileage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back