Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

Isandlwana on a sunny Sunday afternoon :)

DSC02963.jpg

DSC02964.jpg

DSC02966.jpg

DSC02968.jpg

DSC02969.jpg

DSC02970.jpg

Great looking photos Scott. I see you have found some time to play on this Sunday afternoon also.
:) Mike

It's alway nice to see you at play Scott an I've no doubts you can't wait for the 14th of the month to come around. Great batch of photos featuring your new grass mat along with a number of great poses.........The Lt.

Thanks Gents managed to sneak another bit of playtime. This time the 24th doing a bit of sight seeing accompanied by LT Chard happen across a herd of Zebra.

DSC02972.jpg

DSC02973.jpg

DSC02974.jpg

DSC02975.jpg

Scott...those are really nice sets of photos...you got the backdrop blending well...the Zebras are making an appearnce...it all looks really nice...

Super pictures Scott, that was a great idea adding the Zebras:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Great series of photos Scott - those cavalry "remounts" sure have funny looking camo on them ;):rolleyes:

Thanks Gents managed to sneak another bit of playtime. This time the 24th doing a bit of sight seeing accompanied by LT Chard happen across a herd of Zebra.

DSC02972.jpg

DSC02973.jpg

DSC02974.jpg

DSC02975.jpg

Once again very nicely done Scott with a nice story line.

A little early evening playtime this time with a little help from a new lamp I've had for a while an just starting to play with.

1004-8.jpg

Oooooooooooh...that's a beauty Joe...nice close-up...looks like a calendar picture for next month to me...

That's a very nice photo you have put in the "spot light" this evening LT. I am sure you ae having as much fun experimenting with lighting techniques as I am.

Picked up my Storehouse this afternoon, nearly dislocated my back:eek:. It is a lovely piece, I just need a bigger base or better still a larger room to display it side by side with the Hospital. I was also lucky in arriving just after the WB delivery to MKL and collected 20058 - Corporal Wilson NNC and 20059 - Corporal Mayer NNC, these are the very latest AZW releases MKL have received.

Now the bad news, Lynn Kenwood showed me a very long list of AZW sets no longer available, if you can, get any older sets now or you may be disappointed.

Cheers

Picked up my Storehouse this afternoon, nearly dislocated my back:eek:. It is a lovely piece, I just need a bigger base or better still a larger room to display it side by side with the Hospital. I was also lucky in arriving just after the WB delivery to MKL and collected 20058 - Corporal Wilson NNC and 20059 - Corporal Mayer NNC, these are the very latest AZW releases MKL have received.

Now the bad news, Lynn Kenwood showed me a very long list of AZW sets no longer available, if you can, get any older sets now or you may be disappointed.

Cheers

Wonderful news Martyn, thankfully I have most of the AZW releases, just the odd one or 4 left to buy then I will be up to date. Lists have been prepared in readiness for the Christmas holidays :)

Wonderful news Martyn, thankfully I have most of the AZW releases, just the odd one or 4 left to buy then I will be up to date. Lists have been prepared in readiness for the Christmas holidays :)

I will get some pictures taken tomorrow, you will like the NNC figures Scott they are very good

Cheers

Looking forward to your photos Martyn. In the mean time The lads are defending the South Wall.

009-16.jpg

001-19.jpg

002-22.jpg

003-13.jpg

004-23.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back