Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

Your series of photos this morning Joe are a very nice way for me to start my day. It appears the defenders on the south wall are going to have a tough time getting to their bisquits that are in the bake house.
:) Mike

Wow. They all look excellent
Mitch

Looking forward to your photos Martyn. In the mean time The lads are defending the South Wall.

009-16.jpg

001-19.jpg

002-22.jpg

003-13.jpg

004-23.jpg

Great pictures as always Joe.:cool:

Here are my latest AZW figures

NATAL NATIVE CONTINGENT - CORPORAL WILSON

NNC3.jpg

NATAL NATIVE CONTINGENT - CORPORAL MAYER

NNC1.jpg

NNC2.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Papa...they look good defending the South Wall...nice set up and great camera work as always...

Martyn...are those two guys new...this is the first time I have seen these figures...I really like them...something different...

Papa...they look good defending the South Wall...nice set up and great camera work as always...

Martyn...are those two guys new...this is the first time I have seen these figures...I really like them...something different...

Hi Michael

Yes they are both new additions, hot of the WB truck when I arrived at MKL yesterday:D

I think they look great fighting alongside Lt. Ardendorf

Cheers

Here is my new Storehouse, now to find a few figures to defend it;)

STOREHOUSE1.jpg

STOREHOUSE2.jpg

Cheers

That's a great addittion Martyn...looks like you're getting ready to go full scale diorama...we should be getting some really nice scenes with all your figures...

That's a great addittion Martyn...looks like you're getting ready to go full scale diorama...we should be getting some really nice scenes with all your figures...

We've only seen a tease Michael of what is yet to come;););)

Great pictures as always Joe.:cool:

Here are my latest AZW figures

NATAL NATIVE CONTINGENT - CORPORAL WILSON

NNC3.jpg

NATAL NATIVE CONTINGENT - CORPORAL MAYER

NNC1.jpg

NNC2.jpg

Cheers

Those NNC figures are very nice looking Martyn, and the storehouse is fantastic as well. Congrats on a great acquisition to your AZW collcetion.
:) Mike

Excellent Martyn !! I want my figures and storehouse now !! :D:D:D They should be here within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for sharing your new toys with us, they really do look great.

Thanks Joe, Mike and Scott. The activity around the Storehouse is really starting to hot up. Pictures should be available tomorrow;)

Cheers

Well done Martyn, so the storehouse actully does exist. At last we can put whole scene together, with just a few extra touches to come later in the year.

Well done Martyn, so the storehouse actully does exist. At last we can put whole scene together, with just a few extra touches to come later in the year.

Thanks Robin, I think you will agree that it was well worth the wait. I've done a quick calculation and there should be 22 additional sets released before Xmas.

Cheers

Thanks Robin, I think you will agree that it was well worth the wait. I've done a quick calculation and there should be 22 additional sets released before Xmas.

Cheers

Yep 22 releases left til Xmas and then my 8 new Durbar releases :eek:

30 sets in total and that doesn't account for any multiples I may need.

Yep 22 releases left til Xmas and then my 8 new Durbar releases :eek:

30 sets in total and that doesn't account for any multiples I may need.

Speaking of multiples Scott when the Redoubt is released it will need several standing firing figures;)

Cheers

Cheers

Mind you as I see it there are only 5 needed to complete the Rorke's drift scene, ox wagons 20075 & 20082, Bourne 20056 & Hitch 20055, the redoubt 20073. Of course most of the other sets can be inluded, but basically they are all off to my Isandlwana scene.

Speaking of multiples Scott when the Redoubt is released it will need several standing firing figures;)

Cheers

Seem they may be slightly over exposed to the Zulus who are armed an firing the rifles.Martyn I'd recommend the Lads kneeling and firing as additions.;););)

Martyn,

The Storehouse looks great, I really liked it at the OTSN. I just might be making a trip up to Milwuakee soon, my Hospital is getting lonely.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back