Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

I had no doubt that you'd have a spare shelf available Maryn. Been enjoying your photos an thank you good sir for sharing them.

Thank you Joe for all the tips I've picked up over the last (almost) couple of years;)

Here are a couple more for today and then I shall get some more tomorrow

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Dabulamanzi urges his men on

RORKESDRIFTATTACK1.jpg

RORKESDRIFTzulus1.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Pretty well nailed the correct layout Martyn, cannot wait to have ago duplicating when mine arrives, been on order since February.

Martyn, you have really "reinforced" your AZW collection of late. Everything looks absolutely fabulous. Great photos . . .
:) Mike

Pretty well nailed the correct layout Martyn, cannot wait to have ago duplicating when mine arrives, been on order since February.

Your one should be arriving any day now Robin, I'm looking forward to your pictures
Martyn, you have really "reinforced" your AZW collection of late. Everything looks absolutely fabulous. Great photos . . .

Many thanks Mike

Martyn, great pics of your new building.

Btw, it is a little known fact that the British considered using Navy Biscuits as applique tank armor in WWII ;) :D

Thank you OzDigger.

The biscuits could qualify as the orginal British Navy "Ironclad":D

Cheers

One of the patients is killed after being dragged from the hospital

RORKESDRIFTATTACK4TAKENFROMTHEHOSPITAL.jpg

Cheers

The Zulus look for a weakness in the mealie bag wall

RORKESDRIFTATTACK2.jpg

RORKESDRIFTATTACK3.jpg

Cheers

One of the patients is killed after being dragged from the hospital

RORKESDRIFTATTACK4TAKENFROMTHEHOSPITAL.jpg

Cheers

Very nicely done Martyn depicting Private Joseph Williams 25B/1398 of B Company. He succeeded in shooting 14 Zulu Warriors before he was overcome. Seems the defenders are showing no weak spots great way of enjoying my morning coffee watching you at play.

The Zulus look for a weakness in the mealie bag wall

RORKESDRIFTATTACK3.jpg

Cheers

More photos to enjoy this morning. Looks like your continuing to have lots of fun with your AZW figures and accessories Martyn - that's been beneficial for us and your fabulous photos allows us to enjoy your collection as well . . . .

Many, many thanks Joe, Mike and Scott.

I've still got a few more pictures to post including what was going on inside the Storehouse;)

Cheers

Martyn...really enjoying your set ups with your new stockhouse and Wm. Brits...looks like you're having fun too...I never really noticed how nice your photography is...great work...

Martyn...really enjoying your set ups with your new stockhouse and Wm. Brits...looks like you're having fun too...I never really noticed how nice your photography is...great work...

Many thanks Michael

Cheers

24th casualties begin to mount

Private Thomas Cole is hit

RORKESDRIFTATTACK5.jpg

Surgeon Reynolds tends to the wounded Corporal Allen

RORKESDRIFTSURGEONREYNOLDSATWORK.jpg

Cheers

Martyn...I'm really impressed with the clarity of your photos...the lighting is perfect...these are extremely nice...

This picture is stunning. I hope my photography skills develop as well as these. Amazing work with the scene
Mitch

24th casualties begin to mount

Private Thomas Cole is hit

RORKESDRIFTATTACK5.jpg

Surgeon Reynolds tends to the wounded Corporal Allen

RORKESDRIFTSURGEONREYNOLDSATWORK.jpg

Cheers

Martyn...I'm really impressed with the clarity of your photos...the lighting is perfect...these are extremely nice...

Many thanks Michael. I have picked up many excellent tips from your good self along with Joe, Randy and many other Forum contributors.

Cheers

This picture is stunning. I hope my photography skills develop as well as these. Amazing work with the scene
Mitch

Thank you Mitch.

The pictures are the result of having great figures to work with and a half decent camera that didn't cost the earth along with lots of trial and error;)

Cheers

But most of all Maryn is the time an effort you've put into setting it all up creating the scenes and bringing them to life with your camera. Very nicely done an shared.....Joe

But most of all Maryn is the time an effort you've put into setting it all up creating the scenes and bringing them to life with your camera. Very nicely done an shared.....Joe

Many thanks Joe, i'm glad you like them

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back