Pip finds a corner

STOREHOUSE-PIP.jpg

Down stairs room 1

STOREHOUSE-INTERIORROOM2.jpg

Down stairs room 2

STOREHOUSE-INTERIORROOM1.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

I see someone was up early this AM across the pond at play an a nice way for me to enjoy his playtime over my first cup of coffee. Great close up photos Martyn an Pip sure looks at easy. Thanks for sharing your early morning playtime....Joe

Wow :eek: Martyn - fantastic photos of your new storehouse to greet me this morning. You can do so much more with this structure than you could with the hospital. Ver nice, very nice indeed . . . . . .
:) Mike

Martyn...always nice to see a new product...that one looks like a lot of fun...kudos again on the nice acquisition...the back looks as good as the front...it should provide hours of fun and lots of outstanding dioramas and photos.

Many thanks Joe, Mike, Michael and Scott. To finish off this series of pictures I thought this figure very appropriate

The Main Column returns from an enforced overnight stay at the Isandlwana battlefield

RORKESDRIFTMAINCOLUMNINSIGHT.jpg

Now back to Glossy for a while:D

Cheers

Thanks Martyn, including your behind the scene shots, I didn't know there was so much detail there :D

Inside looking out

STOREHOUSE-INTERIOR.jpg

The loft

STOREHOUSE-INTERIOR-LOFT.jpg

Making more loop holes

STOREHOUSE-LOFT2.jpg

STOREHOUSE-LOFT3.jpg

Rather reluctant to go outside and help his mate

STOREHOUSE-LOFT1.jpg

Pip finds a corner

STOREHOUSE-PIP.jpg

Down stairs room 1

STOREHOUSE-INTERIORROOM2.jpg

Down stairs room 2

Cheers

Martyn,

Nicely made building isn't it! :cool:

Great photos of your WB collection.

Jeff

Many thanks Joe, Mike, Michael and Scott. To finish off this series of pictures I thought this figure very appropriate

The Main Column returns from an enforced overnight stay at the Isandlwana battlefield

RORKESDRIFTMAINCOLUMNINSIGHT.jpg

Now back to Glossy for a while:D

Cheers

I agree Martyn, he does look good there as does the other figure you had chosen earlier. I also think the first WBCC figure would also be at home at the top of the stairs.

Martyn,

Nice pictures, I wanted when I first saw it at the OTSN, looks even better with your pictures.

I have one waiting for me at the Toy Soldier Shoppe, now I just need to make a trip to Milwuakee.

Many thanks Oz, Jeff, Scott and Brian.

It sure was fun setting up the building and figures to take the pictures, in fact I decided to move the display, lock, stock and barrel, to centre stage in one of my display cabinets:D

displaycabinet.jpg

Cheers

Many thanks Oz, Jeff, Scott and Brian.

It sure was fun setting up the building and figures to take the pictures, in fact I decided to move the display, lock, stock and barrel, to centre stage in one of my display cabinets:D

displaycabinet.jpg

Cheers

Martyn,

Nice display, the Little Legion looks great.;)

Thanks for the photo Martyn. I enjoy dioramas but I do have a soft spot for displays in a display cabinet.

Very nice display case Martyn, where is your WB hospital?

Many thanks Russell and Scott, I'm glad you like the display case. I've got two others that are full of Trophy:D

I need to get a lot more WB figures before I can display the Hospital properly;)

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back