Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Many thanks Russell and Scott, I'm glad you like the display case. I've got two others that are full of Trophy:D

I need to get a lot more WB figures before I can display the Hospital properly;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn,

We are waiting to see pictures of your Trophy display cabinets.:)

Brian

Martyn, was not aware that such a good defence could be mounted from within the storehouse, this uses alot of figures and looks interesting.
cheers, Robin.

Thought I pay another visit to the thread reviewing your photos of the storehouse before clling it a night. Enjoyed the visit the second time around Martyn as much as I did the first Martyn. Once again thanks for sharing it all with us.......Joe

Martyn,

We are waiting to see pictures of your Trophy display cabinets.:)

Brian

I'll get some taken Brian;)

Martyn...your display looks fantastic...do you have enough shelves to hold your Trophys...:D

I wish Michael:D

Martyn, was not aware that such a good defence could be mounted from within the storehouse, this uses alot of figures and looks interesting.
cheers, Robin.

You will be able to create many great displays with your Storehouse Robin

Thought I pay another visit to the thread reviewing your photos of the storehouse before clling it a night. Enjoyed the visit the second time around Martyn as much as I did the first Martyn. Once again thanks for sharing it all with us.......Joe

Many thanks Joe, I'm very pleased you like them

Cheers

A little AM playtime while finishing off my first cup of coffee......The Lt.

007-21.jpg

Very nice and good to see you using your new figures Joe. Thanks for a great photo to enjoy with my morning coffee.

Hi Martyn,

I like the design of your display cabinet. (and love all your figures);)

Is the cabinet custom made ?

I can see a hinge in one of the lower shots, so it must be a closed type cabinet with glass "windows".

Any chance of a shot of the entire cabinet with "doors" closed?

Raymond.:)

displaycabinet.jpg

Hi Martyn,

I like the design of your display cabinet. (and love all your figures);)

Is the cabinet custom made ?

I can see a hinge in one of the lower shots, so it must be a closed type cabinet with glass "windows".

Any chance of a shot of the entire cabinet with "doors" closed?

Raymond.:)

displaycabinet.jpg

Thanks Raymond

I'll be able to post some pictures later today

Cheers

Thats one mighty fine looking set up you have there mate
Mitch

Corporal John Wilson of the 2nd Battaliion 3rd Regiment Natal Native Contingent a member of Lieutentant Adendorff Battalion....The Lt.

003-14.jpg

Knew it wouldn't take you long to get your NNC figures in front of the camera Joe. Very nice they are too !

Corporal John Wilson of the 2nd Battaliion 3rd Regiment Natal Native Contingent a member of Lieutentant Adendorff Battalion....The Lt.

003-14.jpg

Excellent Joe, I knew you would like the two NNC;)

Cheers

Excellent Joe, I knew you would like the two NNC;)

Cheers

They're from my wish listed as posed from way back when Martyn that has been granted and your are quite right Scott. Here's Coproral Mayer on his own.

008-13.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back