Britain's Zulu War (6 Viewers)

Seems like the Yanks and the Rebs are being provided with all the artillery and crew members while the lads of the 24th have yet to get any support what so ever from the Royal Artillery.:(:(:(

Talked to Richard Walker a few weeks ago and he said we can expect to see some RA next year!

Hope we'll see Gunner Centwell the Distingwished Conduct Medal Winner along with Gunners Evans and Howard and Bombardier Lewis in action poses who took part in the defense of the Mission Station. Poses requested standing and kneeling firing rifles with one stabbing with his and the other butting with his. They could also be used defending the guns at Isandlwana. But time will tell photos of recommend poses submitted apound request;););)

In the mean time here's a knock off of the photo of the re-enactors that appeared in the recent Standard with slightly different poses;););)

020_crop-1.jpg

Nicely done photo of the "reenactors LT. Wait until you see what JB and I did today.
:) Mike

Very nice photo Papa Z. Had a little visit myself today :)

DSC03004.jpg

DSC03005.jpg

DSC03006.jpg

DSC03007.jpg

DSC03009.jpg

Hope to get in some playtime at the weekend, first I have to clear some space for my new building.

Looking forward to your playtime Scott knowing how pleased you are that you received your Commissary Storehouse

Cpl Mayer & Wilson showed up at my door today so I took the opportunity to do a quick photo shoot. Added a few more of my favourite figures and kept on snapping :D

More to come this weekend featuring my new storehouse. Enjoy !!!

DSC03011.jpg

DSC03012.jpg

DSC03013.jpg

DSC03014.jpg

DSC03015.jpg

Scott...those are nice...it's really good to see you getting out your camera and having some fun...nice job on the shrubs...

Corporals Mayer an Wilson have juut arrive on time Scott to help defend the new arrival om Your Commissary Store House over the coming weekend. I see they where involed in an earlier action prior to their arrival at your Mission Station. Thanks for sharing their arrival sure looks like you've enjoyed playing with them today....The Lt.

Hello Scott. Thank you for providing such an excellent series of photos for our entertainment this evening. Very nice, very nice indeed . . . .
:) Mike

Really great pictures Scott and not a red jacket in sight.

I knew you would like the Storehouse, I'm sure looking forward to the pictures:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

thebritfarmer....

Lovely building. The shots of your figures are excellent looks like your having a lot of fun.
Mitch

Thanks Michael, Mike, Martyn, Papa Z, and Mitch for you r kind comments.

Look for more playtime coming soon :) Sure am having fun so far with the figures and scenery. I really am amazed how much better my photos have become since I joined here. I guess the old saying...."a change of scenery will do you the world of good" really is true :D:D

Cpl Mayer & Wilson showed up at my door today so I took the opportunity to do a quick photo shoot. Added a few more of my favourite figures and kept on snapping :D

More to come this weekend featuring my new storehouse. Enjoy !!!

DSC03011.jpg

DSC03012.jpg

DSC03013.jpg

DSC03014.jpg

DSC03015.jpg

Scott,
I just noticed your pictures. Nice work, I see you are enjoying some play time.

Brian

Nice photos and Zulu war figures Scott. I see you received the "big building". Nice addition to your collection. Thanks for the photos. John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back