Britain's Zulu War (7 Viewers)

As promised, a little action in front of the Commisary Storehouse.

Working on getting a larger table, this sucker is huge and when added to the Otto Witt home it takes up almost 4 feet !! and they are supposed to be seperated by two ox wagons. I think I need and aircraft hanger :D:D

Anywho here we go.

DSC03022.jpg

DSC03023.jpg

DSC03024.jpg

DSC03025.jpg

DSC03026.jpg

DSC03027.jpg

Excellent shots a 'birds eye' view of what it was like to face the troops at the outpost.
Rounds of the Bank holiday nicely.
Mitch

Was wondering when your Storhouse was coming into play Scot an knew it wouldn't be to much longer. Great seeing you at play with it.....The Lt.

Great pictures Scott, I knew you would love it.

"this sucker is huge and when added to the Otto Witt home it takes up almost 4 feet !! and they are supposed to be seperated by two ox wagons. I think I need an aircraft hanger"

Gotta agree with that statement ;):D

Cheers

Martyn:)

A very impressive sight Scott to see your Zulu collection displayed in these photos. Just great looking.
:) Mike

Thanks everyone for your comments, didn't want to break a promise LT. Featuring a favourite figure of yours Joe here are a few inside shots to close out the night.

DSC03040.jpg

DSC03043.jpg

DSC03046.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03045.jpg

Thanks everyone for your comments, didn't want to break a promise LT. Featuring a favourite figure of yours Joe here are a few inside shots to close out the night.

DSC03040.jpg

DSC03043.jpg

DSC03046.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03045.jpg

Hi Scott

As you just proved, you can get some really great pictures using the various rooms in side the building:cool:

Cheers

Very nice interior shots of your new storehouse Scott. Looks very nice and versatile.

Detail looks very nice a good purchase. Like the way the trooper is climbing into the loft area
Mitch

Hi Scott

As you just proved, you can get some really great pictures using the various rooms in side the building:cool:

Cheers

Very nice interior shots of your new storehouse Scott. Looks very nice and versatile.

Detail looks very nice a good purchase. Like the way the trooper is climbing into the loft areaMitch

Thanks for your comments guys, it is a great building and offers lots of possibilites. Still waiting for more dios accessories to add to it and a larger table to get both buildings displayed together.

That figure is one of the most (if not the most) versatile of the WB bunch. I hope they bring out a few more like him !!

Thanks for your comments guys, it is a great building and offers lots of possibilites. Still waiting for more dios accessories to add to it and a larger table to get both buildings displayed together.

That figure is one of the most (if not the most) versatile of the WB bunch. I hope they bring out a few more like him !!

Looking forward to seeing it all come together for you Scott an I agree for here he is again making small talk with the Reverand Smith while he's passing out ammo packetss......The Lt

009_crop_crop.jpg

DSC03040.jpg

DSC03043.jpg

DSC03046.jpg

DSC03044.jpg

DSC03045.jpg

Scott,

A nice little addition you have there with quite a lot of internal detail.

I imagine it must be the centre piece of your collection. :cool:

Jeff

Scott,

I see you are having some fun enjoying your playtime, I need to start playtime again.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back