Britain's Zulu War (6 Viewers)

Papa...your Zulu calendar is beautiful...thank you for taking the time to make me a Jenkin's Sudan one too...it's very nice and I have already printed it out and put it on my refirigerator...

Thanks Brian and Jeff, the storehouse (along with the hospital) certainly does command centre stage!

Thanks Joe for you monthly calendar featuring our favourite chap from the Drift.

Your welcome Scott an thank you for sharing your Commissary Storehouse with us. A little playtime this AM in the sun as this ranker loading his Martini-Henry is determined to make his last round count......The Lt.

002_crop-1.jpg

Who knows what mischief lurks in the minds of the Zulu :eek: The "Shadow" knows. Nice photo Joe.
:) Mike

Last edited:
Excellent picture really like the way you have photographed it
Mitch

Your welcome Scott an thank you for sharing your Commissary Storehouse with us. A little playtime this AM in the sun as this ranker loading his Martini-Henry is determined to make his last round count......The Lt.

002_crop-1.jpg

Very nice Joe.

Cheers

Martyn:)

Just got my Zulu War "storehouse" to companion with the "hospital" that I already have. Fantastic structure! The box it came in is now the biggest box I have for a collectible piece! HUGE!!! But, I must say, very well packed in that box. Thanks to Britains for another wonderful piece of history! :)

BTW... this particular thread now has over 110 thousand views... that has to be some sort of record on this forum, isn't it? :cool:

Great pic but, as Jones in Dads army would say 'Rotten swines'
Mitch

Thanks guys I'm enjoying my playtime an Robin although they may be going down fighting they're such not going down alone......The Lt.

3007-1.jpg

Thanks guys I'm enjoying my playtime an Robin although they may be going down fighting they're such not going down alone......The Lt.

3007-1.jpg

Making every bullet count by the looks of things:cool:, great picture Joe

Cheers

Martyn:)

Scott, I can see why these are some of your favorite photos. All very nice . . . .
:) Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back