Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Seem they may be slightly over exposed to the Zulus who are armed an firing the rifles.Martyn I'd recommend the Lads kneeling and firing as additions.;););)

That's true Joe, though the 2010 catalogue shows standing and kneeling figures in the Redoubt. A mix could answer the question, what we need is a kneeling firing 24th in shirt sleeve order;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Mind you as I see it there are only 5 needed to complete the Rorke's drift scene, ox wagons 20075 & 20082, Bourne 20056 & Hitch 20055, the redoubt 20073. Of course most of the other sets can be inluded, but basically they are all off to my Isandlwana scene.

Hi Robin

Quite right about the sets Robin, most of the 24th will be suitable for RD.

Rorke's Drift still has quite a few medal winners, VC and DCM, to come yet. Hopefully they will materialise in 2011.

Cheers

Martyn,

The Storehouse looks great, I really liked it at the OTSN. I just might be making a trip up to Milwuakee soon, my Hospital is getting lonely.

Brian

Hi Brian

You will love it, get up to Milwuakee as soon as you can;)

Cheers

Storehouse under attack

RORKESDRIFTATTACK.jpg

Cheers

Storehouse under attack

RORKESDRIFTATTACK.jpg

Cheers

Very nicely presented Martyn an I've no doubt if you featured your Trophy Zulu Warriors on the attack it would make up for the limited amount of Zulus provided by WB. Looking forward to seeing the Trophy 24th Foot defending the Storehouse fending off the Trophy Zulu Warriors. It'll be a site to see;);););)

Thanks Joe, Mike and OzDigger

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RORKESDRIFTATTACK1STAIRS-1.jpg

I could do with a little help out here

Cheers

Awesome Martyn !!!!

I think WB needs to bring out more these figures that are not necessarily limited to the display by a base such as the Zulu climbing the stairs and of course the LT favourite glengarry figure of the 24th.

Martyn...

what a beautiful addittion...

you must really be proud of you new acquisition...

I had no idea you had so many Wm. Brit figures...

with your unlimited choice of Trophys...I'm sure you can keep your self occupied and entertain us with thousands of different scenes...

this piece is exactly what you need to showcase your Trophy's...

I expect we will see some great dioramas from you in the near future...:cool::cool::cool:

Awesome Martyn !!!!

I think WB needs to bring out more these figures that are not necessarily limited to the display by a base such as the Zulu climbing the stairs and of course the LT favourite glengarry figure of the 24th.

Martyn...

what a beautiful addittion...

you must really be proud of you new acquisition...

I had no idea you had so many Wm. Brit figures...

with your unlimited choice of Trophys...I'm sure you can keep your self occupied and entertain us with thousands of different scenes...

this piece is exactly what you need to showcase your Trophy's...

I expect we will see some great dioramas from you in the near future...:cool::cool::cool:

Many thanks Scott and Michael

Cheers

The riflemen at the loop holes in the roof make every bullet count

RORKESDRIFTATTACK4LOOPHOLES.jpg

Cheers

Peek A Boo............Zulus where are you :D:D:D

Very cool. This building looks amazing can't wait to get mine

Hi Scott

I'm glad you like this dio, it took me ages to set up;)

Seriously though you will love this building:D

Cheers

The biscuit box wall holds firm

RORKESDRIFTATTACKBISCUITBOXWALL.jpg

RORKESDRIFTATTACKMEALIEBAGBISCUITBOXpt2.jpg

RORKESDRIFTzulus2.jpg

The Zulus are taking casualties

RORKESDRIFTATTACKZULUCASUALTIES.jpg

Cheers

Wowzer Mr. Bowzer...winner winner...chicken dinner...

your Brits look great in your new building...

that's a nice setup...

I would leave that on a shelf and not re-box it...

VERY COOL!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Wowzer Mr. Bowzer...winner winner...chicken dinner...

your Brits look great in your new building...

that's a nice setup...

I would leave that on a shelf and not re-box it...

VERY COOL!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Many thanks Michael.

I have a spare shelf in a display cabinet and the Storehouse will be taking pride of place

Cheers

Many thanks Michael.

I have a spare shelf in a display cabinet and the Storehouse will be taking pride of place

Cheers

I had no doubt that you'd have a spare shelf available Maryn. Been enjoying your photos an thank you good sir for sharing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back