Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

As always thanks for your comments Martyn and Robin an seems this lads hopes of making it to the Fugitives Drift is not about to happe Martyn.

2008-1.jpg

You got that right by the looks of things Joe {eek3}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Returing once again to The Land of the Zulus with a little playtime with my Zulu Warriors..........The Lt.

018-3.jpg

005-6.jpg

2003.jpg

008-7.jpg

Returing once again to The Land of the Zulus with a little playtime with my Zulu Warriors..........The Lt.

018-3.jpg

005-6.jpg

2003.jpg

008-7.jpg

I think the Zulu pair in the first picture are a classic Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Returning to the Camp at iSlandlwana as it's coming under attack..........The Lt.

1009.jpg

1010.jpg

1011.jpg

1012.jpg

1013.jpg

Superb pictures Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Thanks Martyn and Chris it's been awhile as I return to The Mission Station as Lieutenant Chard directs rankers to the South wall............The Lt.

1005-4.jpg

Thanks Martyn and Chris it's been awhile as I return to The Mission Station as Lieutenant Chard directs rankers to the South wall............The Lt.

1005-4.jpg

Great picture to return with Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

One of my favourite long running threads on the forum - well done guys! {bravo}}

Jeff :salute::

It happens to one of mine also Jeff as we now see Lieutenant Chard, Natal Mounted Police Trooper Lugg, Colour-Setgeant Bourne and Private Davies
preparing to fire their first volley defending the North wall against an approaching attack..............The Lt.

019-1.jpg

It's a new month an time for it's calendar as always wishig the best headed your way throughout the month.............The Lt.

calendar55a285ec7392ed87787f4ffa5b4fe2cda92f3ca9_zpscc311d13.jpg

It's a new month an time for it's calendar as always wishig the best headed your way throughout the month.............The Lt.

calendar55a285ec7392ed87787f4ffa5b4fe2cda92f3ca9_zpscc311d13.jpg

Hope you have a great July as well Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

So far with little ups and downs Martyn the month is going well as I return to the field of Isandlwana as the defense of it is taking place.

1019.jpg

1012.jpg

1009.jpg

So far with little ups and downs Martyn the month is going well as I return to the field of Isandlwana as the defense of it is taking place.

1019.jpg

1012.jpg

1009.jpg

Here's hoping the ups outnumber the downs Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

and just a few more :)

I hope to add so new photos soon. I have a few new pieces to show off !

Don't know how I missed these Scott but very glad to see you at play and sharing it with us. Your collection surely has grown and enjoyed the staging and photographing of it you've shared with us. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us with your next session at play.......PapaZ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back