Delivery day!!!! (1 Viewer)

Me I'm just waiting for the next announcement for FL Naps.. After that I'll place a 'BIG' order...

Alex

Here in the next ten or so days I will be in a position to be able to order 11 more AWI 5th Regiment of Foot figures which will complete my 23-man Grenadier Company section. After that, going into late March and April I will start ordering the Colonial Militia figures I want.
:smile2: Mike

Delivery Day Indeed!

First order of 4 AWI militia arrived today in perfect condition and have actually exceeded my expectations. I knew they would look good, but.....^&grin

How FL can offer this level of quality at these prices really escapes me. I am absolutely thrilled with this purchase and now look forward to adding more in future.

Had to take a few quickly posed shots (and needed to hide the projects in progress on the workbench so as not to give anything else away in the process).

Among so many other little details, I was immediately drawn to the laces on the drummer figures boots of all things....

Attachments

• 1stbatchFLAWI 001.jpg
    1stbatchFLAWI 001.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 156
  • 1stbatchFLAWI 002.jpg
    1stbatchFLAWI 002.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 143
  • 1stbatchFLAWI 003.jpg
    1stbatchFLAWI 003.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 141
  • 1stbatchFLAWI 004.jpg
    1stbatchFLAWI 004.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 1stbatchFLAWI 005.jpg
    1stbatchFLAWI 005.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 138
A few more images for now then I've got to tear myself away as I've done nothing but monkey with these guys since I got home from work a couple of hours ago. :rolleyes2:

MD

Attachments

• 1stbatchFLAWI 006.jpg
    1stbatchFLAWI 006.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 141
  • 1stbatchFLAWI 007.jpg
    1stbatchFLAWI 007.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 143
  • 1stbatchFLAWI 008.jpg
    1stbatchFLAWI 008.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 146
  • 1stbatchFLAWI 009.jpg
    1stbatchFLAWI 009.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 151
Very nice looking Colonials you have there MD. I agree with you - how does FL achieve this for the price point!!!! I am going to place one more order for Grenadiers and then I will start concentrating on the Colonials myself. Thanks for the close-up photos of your new figures.
:smile2: Mike

Well just remember that it is clearly all your fault this has happened Mike. :tongue:

Here is a test shot of Mel Gibson using some new light bulbs I just got for my goose-neck lamps.....

Attachments

• newlitestestshots 001.jpg
    newlitestestshots 001.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 139
Hi Dave ,
Great shots :salute:: .......don't say too much about the low prices Matt may be looking in :wink2: . I'm really glad to see you pulled the trigger on your first First Legion purchase... they should come with a warning . I'm very happy for collectors of this period and I must say a little bit surprised by the popularity of this line . They are really nice looking thanks for sharing .. Congratulations.... regards Gebhard

Well just remember that it is clearly all your fault this has happened Mike. :tongue:

Here is a test shot of Mel Gibson using some new light bulbs I just got for my goose-neck lamps.....

WOW even clearer ,, I think i recognize that kit next to Mel :wink2:

Just a sneak peak at what I've been working on for the last several weeks here. Lots to do yet as you can see. :smile2:

MD

WOW very impressive , I'd say your off to a fantastic start :salute:::salute:: I'd better mention those Fantastic Rev War figures by First legion or I'll have to report myself for hijacking this thread :eek::eek: Regards Gebhard

WOW very impressive , I'd say your off to a fantastic start :salute:::salute:: I'd better mention those Fantastic Rev War figures by First legion or I'll have to report myself for hijacking this thread :eek::eek: Regards Gebhard

Yep, sorry Sammy, we are through messing around here. ^&grin

MD

MD, glad to hear you are so pleased with your militia selections. They are great indeed! Hope to see how it turns out with your kits the have planned.

Noah

I received two of the Militia the other day myself. They are really wonderful figures. So I broke down and spent $400 on another 8 figures... should be getting them next week. Looks like Im collecting two series from FL now...

I received two of the Militia the other day myself. They are really wonderful figures. So I broke down and spent $400 on another 8 figures... should be getting them next week. Looks like Im collecting two series from FL now...

Mmmm-hmmmm. I think I've already picked out 3 more for my next order. :rolleyes2:

MD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back