Fear The Walking Dead (1 Viewer)

I think Rick was in a coma for a while.
In fwd I think it's been only 9 days

I think the axis is for now, :
"...army taking power over civilian administration, police and justice... a band of militay turning warlords ... "
untill now, nothing has be done for us to like the " heroes": the junkie stealing the morphine of a dying guy, the daughter tatoeing herself with a corroded screwdriver, the wife selling the junkie guy, the dad just jogging, the second wife finding that 1 night for the refugee is enough, the refugee girl frolicking with the army

The first ennemy will be the army

their is hope : the junkie mother think by herself and don't buy the the army propaganda

I almos forgot ... : IMHO :smile2:

I agree with where some of these comments are headed. I like the show and it's slow build towards disaster (heeding the barber's warning that when 'it' happens, it will happen fast) but my big problem, so far, is that I don't like any of the characters to this point, (as in, if any of them get chomped, oh well). Only the mother is showing any grit and that seems centered around that junkie son. Still, I going to keep watching. -- Al

So why exactly was the army removing sick people from their homes and giving them medical treatment if the Cobalt plan is to kill everyone?

So why exactly was the army removing sick people from their homes and giving them medical treatment if the Cobalt plan is to kill everyone?
Good catch. I missed that. Perhaps Cobalt is a result of the medical treatments being a failure. -- Al

Good catch. I missed that. Perhaps Cobalt is a result of the medical treatments being a failure. -- Al

They certainly did that old lady no favors cutting her foot off and letting her die before they had a chance to kill her the next day. LOL. I think they made a big mistake with the plot in isolating the characters during the zombie break down. It would have been more interesting to have them in the fray.

I like the barber.
Mark

That's Ruben Blades; some of you may know this, but he's an avid toy soldier collector. He's one of my best customers, used to come to the Chicago Show, but he's been super busy lately; not only an actor, but also a very accomplished singer, he wears many hats...............been asking him for hints on what's to come and so far, he's not revealing anything............:wink2:

That's Ruben Blades; some of you may know this, but he's an avid toy soldier collector. He's one of my best customers, used to come to the Chicago Show, but he's been super busy lately; not only an actor, but also a very accomplished singer, he wears many hats...............been asking him for hints on what's to come and so far, he's not revealing anything............:wink2:

he bought a bunch of buildings from me on Ebay...

always liked his acting...

Using the sick as guinea pigs maybe? Remeber they also came to the cells to take certain people away.
I'm thinking the horde is going to break out of the stadium and that's when the real $#it hits the fan!

I didn't catch that either.It don't make no sense.
Mark

Using the sick as guinea pigs maybe? Remeber they also came to the cells to take certain people away.
I'm thinking the horde is going to break out of the stadium and that's when the real $#it hits the fan!

I'm guessing the barber guy releases the zombies to even out the odds against the army. The finale will involve the zombie hordes battling the army while our hardy band of boring survivors beats it.

I think this show is pretty good.Maybe the creators will listen to some of the criticism and make some changes next year.I really wouldn't care if the zombies eat the whole group except the barber.^&grin
Mark

I'm guessing the barber guy releases the zombies to even out the odds against the army. The finale will involve the zombie hordes battling the army while our hardy band of boring survivors beats it.

That pretty much sums it up; go out on a high note as the horde rampages through the city and the band of survivors heads for the hills....................and we're out and on to season two...................

Pretty good finale. Dad seems to be coming around to the dark side, finally, even if it took the soldier betraying his kindness and having to make a final break with his ex. Also like the barber hanging in there, even if he is a Central American Noriega type. Don't know about this whole SS Minnow escape thing, though. -- Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back