Honour Bound Future Projects-sneak preview (1 Viewer)

Ana, will the winter panther be available with side skirts or without?

thanks, Fred

Ana:

La cocina alemana del campo es hermosa! ¿Cuántos soldados vendrán con el conjunto?

¿También, cualquier noticia en el Bergepanther?

(Translation: The German field kitchen is beautiful! How many soldiers will come with the set? Also, any news on the Bergepanther?)

Fred: Winter Panther will come only without skirts.

N-P: Con la cocina alemana vendrá también un cocinero-conductor, una vaca y un cerdo. El set de 4 figuras soldados para la cocina se venderá aparte.

El Bergepanther está listo esperando que la pluma de bronce esté lista.

Translation: The German Field Kitchen will come with a cook-driver, a cow and a pig. There will be a 4 figures set to complement the set.

The Bergepanther is waiting for the feather, which is being made in brass.

bp1.jpg

Ana

Thanks Ana, that's just the way I like them.:D Will the machine guns be available for purchase separately and will they fit on the Barkmanns?

Fred

Both the Bergepanther and the Field Kitchen look great! Andy better sit up and take notice, you guys are cleaning his clock on tracked vehicles.

Forget the tracks, the whole tank looks great. That field kitchen looks like something special.

Ana-
Thanks much for the info and pictures. Everything looks great. I think one of the more difficult undertakings in this field is making realistic looking horses. So it will be interesting to see the finalized field kitchen. Have you selected an entry for the treefrog contest in Chicago?

Wasn't sure I'd be interested in the bergepanther when I first heard about it, but I'm weakening.:rolleyes: Ana, the winter panther looks like a real winner, hope you have vehicles planned in winter camo.

Fred

Ana it's great to see more variety in the 1/30 scale, keep up the good work.

jazzeum said:
Forget the tracks, the whole tank looks great. That field kitchen looks like something special.

Are you sure you are Jazzeum......Firebat

Last edited:
Hi guys

Pete has put some pics up of HB panthers in the diorama thread, and photo album, a couple of photographers so far, looking forward to seeing more - they really do look good when set out and Louis is right they are real standard setters.

The next sets look superb.:cool: Can't wait:eek:

Kevin

I love how you bring the soup kitchen to life by animating it with the cat and chicken. I will buy it because of the character. The other new stuff is also outstanding.

Ana-
Do you have any idea what is next for HB on the German side after the Panther line/field kitchen is completed? Maybe a similar line of Tigers? A North African Tiger would be great.

Doug,

The sure next thing is the Bergepanther. Boyz have been planning Tiger and North Africa in particular, but I honestly can't say when, because their enthusiasm points to different paths constantly. The only thing that I can assure you is that nothing is excluded :)

Brand new plans (this is new for you too, Alex), and already on sculpture process: 2 amphibious jeeps, the american one and the schwimmwaggen (did I write this correctly?). The american jeep is already on the way, I'll take some pictures this afternoon. The schimmwaggen is next, following the amphibious subject. No idea where else this can take us :rolleyes:

Sherman plans are still there, later this year I assume, with many versions intended.

More later,

Ana

Last edited:
Ana,

I hope you and Daniel can keep the boys enthusiastic about North Africa. Would that be a tiger. I don't know that there were that many Tigers there. What might you plan on doing for North Africa or is this all just in the talking/thinking stage?

Talking/thinking stage, Brad. I don't know about Tigers and North Africa, it's the byz who are expert on that.

All of you going to Chicago will be able to talk with the boyz in person. You can ask them whatever you want there.

Ana

PS: Daniel is part of the boyz too!

Honour Bound said:
Talking/thinking stage, Brad. I don't know about Tigers and North Africa, it's the byz who are expert on that.

All of you going to Chicago will be able to talk with the boyz in person. You can ask them whatever you want there.

Ana

PS: Daniel is part of the boyz too!

Con todo estos ninos or chevales, estoy cierto que tu eres el mas intelegente!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back