Isreal (1 Viewer)

One thing that has stood out to me in regards to the loss of civilian life in Gaza is that Israelis mourn and lament it.

While the ignorant and cowardly antisemites celebrate the loss of Jewish civilians.

Don’t get me started on the hospital matter. People were quick to assume that the Israelis were the one responsible, that they were the bad guys, that it couldn’t have done by Islamic Jihad and people bought into it. Unfortunately, despite the facts, the damage was done and the true facts have become irrelevant as it’s turned into a big propaganda coup for the terrorists.
First thing that went through my mind when the 'missle hits hospital' story broke was that Hamas had done it to themselves, probably on purpose, maybe by accident, but it was a Hamas missle for sure. It is how Hamas operates. -- Al

Don’t get me started on the hospital matter. People were quick to assume that the Israelis were the one responsible, that they were the bad guys, that it couldn’t have done by Islamic Jihad and people bought into it. Unfortunately, despite the facts, the damage was done and the true facts have become irrelevant as it’s turned into a big propaganda coup for the terrorists.

I do think that Israel has now presented evidence to confirm that the rocket was a misfire. There is good reason, however, for skepticism of any claim made by the parties involved until the evidence is produced. The US government has peddled so many demonstrably false narratives over the last few years to perpetuate endless war that nothing they say can be trusted. Remember the story about the Russians blowing up their own pipeline? That was ridiculous. An intentional lie. Many people still believe it, however. And all those years we were told things were going so well in Afghanistan. They were building a stable government. Just send more money. All lies.

I do think that Israel has now presented evidence to confirm that the rocket was a misfire. There is good reason, however, for skepticism of any claim made by the parties involved until the evidence is produced. The US government has peddled so many demonstrably false narratives over the last few years to perpetuate endless war that nothing they say can be trusted. Remember the story about the Russians blowing up their own pipeline? That was ridiculous. An intentional lie. Many people still believe it, however. And all those years we were told things were going so well in Afghanistan. They were building a stable government. Just send more money. All lies.

No doubt on all of the above for sure, narratives are continuously spun or contrived for end goals. That said, this one was a no brainer, it is right out of the ilk Hamas' playbook and I am very thankful that it was uncovered right away. The real threat here is the Iranians and their want to rebuild the Persian Empire. They have an ultimate spin machine that I would like to see permanently stunted. That said, if we as a coalition can continue to expose that regime for what it is, the better we are in the eyes of the world. Saudi, Qatar and the rest do not like the Iranians, but they will always choose the most expedient side which is why they are not true or good allies. Again, another reason why Israel must be supported as well as helped where necessary. They as I have exhaustively said are our only ally. They are the only one who doesn't have citizens chant "Death To America" with regularity.

Tom

Never thought in my lifetime I'd be watching the hatred and anti Semitism going on throughout the world, let's face it, most all Muslim Countries hate Israel or Jewish people, not all but a majority, the scenes at colleges, big cities here in the USA is shocking, this weekend in Russia at a airport a huge group gathered to look for Jews exiting airplanes coming in from Israel, chanting "we're here to kill the Jews with our knives "...Hitler would be proud, only took about 80 years for his vision to be inclusive, ***?? World are we living in.

Never thought in my lifetime I'd be watching the hatred and anti Semitism going on throughout the world, let's face it, most all Muslim Countries hate Israel or Jewish people, not all but a majority, the scenes at colleges, big cities here in the USA is shocking, this weekend in Russia at a airport a huge group gathered to look for Jews exiting airplanes coming in from Israel, chanting "we're here to kill the Jews with our knives "...Hitler would be proud, only took about 80 years for his vision to be inclusive, ***?? World are we living in.

I can tell you that I’m worried about our continued existence in America. I understand if you want to demonstrate for the Palestinians because the Israeli’s policies towards them has been repressive but this latest chapter of the conflict in the mid east is bringing out hatred of Jews that in my heart I didn’t think I’d see although rationally I thought was possible.

Yes Sammy, disgusting events being played out, at least here in the media's glare in the West and with intimidation being a usual trait of Bullies, where they can do that which they would not dare to do for fear of police state control, in their own countries, those countries do hate Jews and Israel, if you are not a believer you are an Infidel.
However liberal you may think yourself, eventually, after using to their own ends, liberals will find themselves hated as much as Jews are by them today for allowing that which the Quaran forbids. even while they commit such and more themselves.

This is a disgrace to our country and the rest of the world. They all say the poor Palestinians but the Palestinians were cheering on October 7th.All you hear is Israel occupying their land, Their land! That's a laugh. How many countries have Arab/Muslim governments that were conquered by them in the 7th/8th centuries. Maybe they should leave those countries.
Mark

As all members are mostly students of history this may be of interest, many people in the world either don't know, are ignorant or worse don't care! But facts speak for themselves. If the Muslim dictatorships are serious about their Palestinian brothers and sisters why don't they take them in to their countries? No they rather fund terrorizes who use their own people as human shields!

1)Before the modern state of Israel there was the British mandate, Not a Palestinian state .
2) Before the British mandate there was the ottoman empire, Not a Palestinian state .
3) Before the ottoman empire there was the Islamic mamluk sultanate of Egypt, Not a Palestinian state .
4)Before the Islamic mamluk sultanate of Egypt there was the ayyubid dynasty, Not a Palestinian state .Godfrey of bouillon conquered it in 1099.
5) Before the ayyubid dynasty there was the christian kingdom of Jerusalem, Not a Palestinian state .
6) Before the christian kingdom of Jerusalem there was the Fatimid caliphate, Not a Palestinian state .
7) Before the Fatimid caliphate there was the byzantine empire, Not a Palestinian state .

1f60e.png

Before the byzantine empire there was the Roman empire, Not a Palestinian state .
9) Before the Roman empire there was the hasmonean dynasty, Not a Palestinian state .
10)Before the hasmonean dynasty there was the Seleucid empire,Not a Palestinian state .
11) Before the Seleucid empire there was the empire of Alexander the 3rd of Macedon, Not a Palestinian state .
12) Before the empire of Alexander the 3rd of Macedon there was the Persian empire, Not a Palestinian state .
13) Before the Persian empire there was the Babylonian empire, Not a Palestinian state .
14) Before the Babylonian empire there was the kingdoms of Israel and Judea, Not a Palestinian state .
15) Before the kingdoms of Israel and Judea there was the kingdom of Israel, Not a Palestinian state .
16) Before the kingdom of Israel there was the theocracy of the 12 tribes of Israel, Not a Palestinian state .
17) Before the theocracy of the 12 tribes of Israel there was the individual state of Canaan, Not a Palestinian state .
In fact in this corner of the earth there was everything but a Palestinian state!

UQeqcZf.jpg

Hoping you all can see this video made by the New York Times, “They Believed in Peace, Hamas Stole Their Empathy.

[video]https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/30/opinion/hamas-israel-kibbutz-attack.html[/video]

Hoping you all can see this video made by the New York Times, “They Believed in Peace, Hamas Stole Their Empathy.

[video]https://www.nytimes.com/2023/10/30/opinion/hamas-israel-kibbutz-attack.html[/video]

Brad:

Your posts, links and insights continue to provide both information and enlightening perspective.

Please stay strong and safe. Again, please know that you, your family and the Jewish community are not alone.

Best,
Jason

https://twitter.com/EylonALevy/status/1720479098017829193

That it comes to this, disgusts me. But does not surprise me after what I'm sure most people will have seen on the news about those Muslims storming that Russian Airport and Planes looking for Jews.
Please stay save my Jewish friends from this evil and ones who would do you harm.

This will go on as long as we have this administration in charge.
Mark

Russia and Iran better watch out. There's a higher power out there and is on Israel's side.
Mark

I know I’m putting human logic on hamas…but seriously what was their end goal? Did they really think Israel would forgive this? Also, thus far seems hezzbolah has smartened up seeing Gaza. They may be nuts, but not sure nuts enough to want Israel to unleash hell on them too.

hearing injured hamas trying to get out in ambulances with other injured.

oh, and tliab still posting about the annihilation of Israel…not political at all, don’t care who says it…but how the hell can she allowed in government? Please don’t answer, that’s rhetorical and I don’t want this thread closed

Hamas and the media have yet to figure out this is a war. You want a ceasefire? Surrender….I personally hope they don’t. Surrender makes the future harder for Israel

I’m sick and tired of that b_tch. I would contribute money to a primary opponent if she had one and to her Republican opponent.

I’m sick and tired of that b_tch. I would contribute money to a primary opponent if she had one and to her Republican opponent.
The whole 'squad' needs to be booted from office and charged with sedition. They positively infuriate me beyond description. -- Al

Results no longer matter. In the age of Big Brother, most voters will stick with ideology. Jimmy Carter got rolled out of office in 1980. But Biden will never be beaten. In PA, we have 50 days of early voting. Guess where those votes come from?

I know I’m putting human logic on hamas…but seriously what was their end goal? Did they really think Israel would forgive this? Also, thus far seems hezzbolah has smartened up seeing Gaza. They may be nuts, but not sure nuts enough to want Israel to unleash hell on them too.

hearing injured hamas trying to get out in ambulances with other injured.

oh, and tliab still posting about the annihilation of Israel…not political at all, don’t care who says it…but how the hell can she allowed in government? Please don’t answer, that’s rhetorical and I don’t want this thread closed

Hamas and the media have yet to figure out this is a war. You want a ceasefire? Surrender….I personally hope they don’t. Surrender makes the future harder for Israel

The aim is to create a bigger conflict across the region and its working.........

It is absolutely shocking and a complete outrage. I never thought I would hear about such things in the contemporary world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back