Jenkins Model Pic (1 Viewer)

Moe, this may be your best scene yet. Until the next one. :smile2: Love the multiple acft in a dogfight. Chris

Moe, this may be your best scene yet. Until the next one. :smile2: Love the multiple acft in a dogfight. Chris

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the encouragement. Truth be told, I learn something new about every time that I do a picture. This time, it was how to do the flames on the sides of MacLaren's Camel. Soaks up ton of time!:D

-Moe

Tremendous dog fight!:salute:: The Red Baron, who lived by the machine gun, finally died by the machine gun.

Tremendous dog fight!:salute:: The Red Baron, who lived by the machine gun, finally died by the machine gun.

Louis,

It's fun and MvR always survives to fight another day. The only outcome that he truly fears is Jenkins doing a "Richthofen's Funeral" collection:

iu

{eek3}

The master at work again superb.

Wayne,

Thank you for the compliment. You’ve got a marvelous collection. If you’re interested, perhaps we could collaborate on an image or two at some point in the future.:)

-Moe

Last edited:
Wayne,

Thank you for the compliment. You’ve got a marvelous collection. If you’re interested, perhaps we could collaborate on an image or two at some point in the future.:)

-Moe

Sounds good mate let me get my new laptop and we can start on something.

Fantastic shot, Moe. Shows the D-VII to great advantage with all it's unique ID points like the coffin nose, the elephant ears, the thick wing cross section, angular fuselage, N struts, lack of bracing wires, and that marvelous tail. A really fine picture at the plane's best angle. -- Al

Moe,
I don't know, I had already seen my "most favorite" but gee this one is great/greater.

Steve

Fantastic shot, Moe. Shows the D-VII to great advantage with all it's unique ID points like the coffin nose, the elephant ears, the thick wing cross section, angular fuselage, N struts, lack of bracing wires, and that marvelous tail. A really fine picture at the plane's best angle. -- Al

Moe,
I don't know, I had already seen my "most favorite" but gee this one is great/greater.

Steve

Hi Fellas,

Thank you both for your kind words.

COVID-induced isolation has given me plenty of time to practice!

There are times that I do web-searches for backdrops simply to kill time.

Hope I'm not wishing my life away, passing time this way!:eek:

-Moe

Moe, I think everyone has a specialty when it comes to the hobby, and yours is certainly airplane pictures. Always enjoy seeing your stunning airplanes and imagery.

I've tried my hand at photographing a few of my own planes; most have not come out too well. I did take this one of a K&C Zero that I was pleased with (photo editing in the pilot):

attachment.php

You remain the master!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back