Jenkins Model Pic (1 Viewer)

Just when you think you have peaked you outdo yourself again, brilliant Moe.

This is Jenkins' IWA-02, a P-26. Background is Luzon in the Philippines:

Boeing-P-26-Peashooter-PI-192.jpg

-Moe
Fantastic composition photo, Moe. Really beautiful. Gorgeous little aircraft. Hard to believe that the Philippine Air Force was still flying these in action when the Japanese attacked 12-08-41. -- Al

Hurray, Al is back!!! :D:D:D:D:D

In celebration, another picture, this one of ACE-34, the 14 Squadron DH.2 in Palestine:

Wicket-1-2-2.jpg

-Moe

Last edited:
Hurray, Al is back!!! :D:D:D:D:D

In celebration, another picture, this one of ACE-34, the 14 Squadron DH.2 in Palestine:

Wicket-1-2-2.jpg

-Moe
Another superb pic, Moe.
Yes, I am back as of today. I was out of action for over 6 weeks because of tech issues which were finally solved by replacing just about all my tech stuff excepting the actual computer. Took forever to track down the problem which was finally tracked to modem and solved by an upgrade. Hopefully things will return to normal now, assuming the fix is not temporary. I missed ya'll. -- Al

This is Jenkins' Roy Brown Camel:

camel-crazy-2.jpg

I find JJD Camels difficult to image effectively.

Seems like no matter what I do, they tend to come out looking like a toy:redface2:

-Moe

Nice toy Moe.

Thank you, Wayne.:)

I'm really hoping that Jenkins will "retool" its Sopwith Camel.

To be honest, it doesn't measure up well against more recent efforts, the maker's Sopwith Triplane, for instance.

-Moe

This is Jenkins' Mannock S.E.5a:

Mannock-5-2-4.jpg

I haven't taken pics of this model in at least six years, the curio having swallowed the set and so fiercely hung on. ;)

-Moe

This is Jenkins' Mannock S.E.5a:

Mannock-5-2-4.jpg

I haven't taken pics of this model in at least six years, the curio having swallowed the set and so fiercely hung on. ;)

-Moe
Superb photo, Moe. Just looks perfect. Has always been one of my favorite JJD planes. Even for it's age, I think it still holds up well against the more recent releases. I would love to see some 56 Squadron releases for the SE-5. -- Al

Superb photo, Moe. Just looks perfect. Has always been one of my favorite JJD planes. Even for it's age, I think it still holds up well against the more recent releases. I would love to see some 56 Squadron releases for the SE-5. -- Al

Hi Al,

Jenkins mentioned that he had "retooled" two of his KotS models in the company's news update this week. As I count them, there are only four of the old-tool versions left, and one of them, the Fokker triplane, has apparently taken the form of a Werner Voss Dr.1. That leaves us with three possibilities for the other entry, the Nieuport 17, the Camel and the S.E.5a. Any one of the three would be a welcome edition to my model collection.:D And thank you for your kind words regarding my imaging work! :)

-Moe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back