JJD JagdPanther Pics. (1 Viewer)

Dear Collectors,

I received my Jagdpanther tank this morning and it is nothing short of spectacular! The overall quality of the model is amazing and shows you what a talent John Jenkins is in creating this model.

Alex ^&cool^&cool^&cool

Hey Alex...can you post a few photos if you have any free time???

For those collectors who are interested in seeing pictures of my JJD Jagdpanther tank, please visit the Hobby Bunker forum to review them.

Thanks,

Alex

[...]can you post a few photos if you have any free time???

Sammy, I'll post some tomorrow. My regular vendor was late putting the model up on the website, or I'd have done so already.

-Moe

Sammy,

Here are Alex's photos. It's one of the best looking tanks I've seen.

Brad

IMG_0534.JPG

IMG_0535.JPG

IMG_0536.JPG

IMG_0537.JPG

The only complaint I anticipate about this Jagdpanther is that it is too pristine! The camouflage colors emulate the early Jagdpanther on display at the entrance of the Imperial War Museum London, UK.

The only complaint I anticipate about this Jagdpanther is that it is too pristine! The camouflage colors emulate the early Jagdpanther on display at the entrance of the Imperial War Museum London, UK.

JJD paint reminds me of this one, albeit without the coating :

As for the state of the thing, I'd far rather have a replica that's largely clean and can subsequently be weathered, than one with a botched attempt at rendering "a look" which is, itself, suspect. I see more failed efforts than successes in this regard.:(

-Moe

Last edited:

Model looks great. A little weathering would make it even better.

katana, I visited the IWM in London several years ago and unless they've repainted the Jagdpanther, the color scheme there is only a two-tone one and not the same as this JJD model.

Attachments

• IMG_0465 (2).JPG
    IMG_0465 (2).JPG
    670.3 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_0462 (2).JPG
    IMG_0462 (2).JPG
    568.1 KB · Views: 291
How exciting, it's off the production line and in service with the troops, just waiting for mine to enter my sphere of the war. ^&cool, Robin.

Thanks to Alex, Brad for posting the photos!!!! looks outstanding and worth every penny on this one, and agree with some of the comments about it being very clean, but a little hobby dust, dirt and model brush will fix that in a jiffy, hope to have mine in a few weeks.

Look forward to seeing your photos as well Moe.

It looks great in the pic's and when mine lobs up (I'm expecting it maybe this Saturday but more than likely on Monday) i'll do a dio shoot with it, some tank crews and some other armour and vehicles.

Tom

Arrived. The 4 side panels fit well. Reasonably weight. The crew ports are deep taking a full standing piece if required. Cannot see me using the Grey barrel. The barrel holds it's position at the various heights. Nothing not to like about this piece. Robin.

Excellent pic to showcase the new arrival Robin!

Tom

Can someone please post some comparison photos with other versions from K & C, Collectors Showcase or Honour Bound, would be interested to see the size difference.

JJD very wisely published the dimensions of the Jagdpanther; which are the same as the dimensions of the Honor Bound. Hull Length 23cm(9") Width 11cm (4.3"). The actual Jagdpanther hull length is 693cm, width is 327cm, height is 272cm. The JJD Jagdpanther is 1/30 scale and thus size compatible with FL, WB and Kronprinz 60mm figures.

Mine arrived earlier in the week; I'm very pleased with this model. In my humble opinion, for scale, it works well with the Figarti Panther G and Jagdpanzer IV.

The K&C BBG-072 and JJD are virtually the same size. The TCS Jagdpanther is 12mm longer and 5mm wider than the JJD and is about 1/28 scale.
1/30 hull length 231mm,width109mm,height 90mm
K&C hull length 231mm,width 110mm, height 89mm
JJD hull length 230mm, width 110mm,height 85mm
TCS hull length 240mm, width 115mm,height 92mm
Model to model variations can be expected.

Can someone please post some comparison photos with other versions from K & C, Collectors Showcase or Honour Bound, would be interested to see the size difference.

I did a short, 9-slide walkaround of the Jadgpanther and have posted it to Youtube. It's not going to play well in a window here, so if you want more detail from the pics, you'll want to view it "over there." ;)

I've also taken a bunch of detail pics of the model. However, I need to sort, edit and resize them for the forum. I'll try and get them up tomorrow.

-Moe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back