JJD JagdPanther Pics. (1 Viewer)

Beautiful dio photos Frank. JJD got the 3 tone camo colors perfect. Model looks great.

For those collectors who are interested in seeing pictures of my JJD Jagdpanther tank, please visit the Hobby Bunker forum to review them.

Thanks,

Alex

Half of this board are banned from there or not allowed to past membership review if they like K&C 😂😂

Half of this board are banned from there or not allowed to past membership review if they like K&C 😂😂

I think this is where the local Sheriff is supposed to amble over to the card table and remind everyone that poker is illegal in town, but that he hardly ever notices a game so long as fellas keep things friendly!:wink2: Good enough, I hope.^&cool

-Moe

Superb pic's of a Superbly made Jag, well done Frank.

Tom

Got to ask the fellas who have received their Jagdpanther what is the model made of?? resin? polystone? both??

Got to ask the fellas who have received their Jagdpanther what is the model made of?? resin? polystone? both??

I'm not sure Sam, but it is heavier than a FL tank but lighter than a K&C tank. For me the weight is good, not to heavy, not to light.

Tom

I'm not sure Sam, but it is heavier than a FL tank but lighter than a K&C tank. For me the weight is good, not to heavy, not to light.

Tom

Thanks Tom, I'm even working on my day off on Wednesday so I can make a few extra dimes to pay off my Jadg!!!

The only thing new I can add is on the quality of the assembly. The barrels fit snugly, the gun/mantlet traverse and raise easily and stay in position when moved. The hatches are very easy to open. And don't forget that the engine compartment opens. The 4 different lengths of shurzen give a lot of display flexibility.

Terry

Thanks for the kind comments

Sammy, to answer your question regarding dirtying up the model. The answer is, well mud. I ran some dry soil through my set of geological sieves and kept the finest (230 mesh/63 microns). Add a little water and you have scale mud. Tap it on with a brush. Depending on how much water you add changes the consistency.

Frank

Thanks for the kind comments

Sammy, to answer your question regarding dirtying up the model. The answer is, well mud. I ran some dry soil through my set of geological sieves and kept the finest (230 mesh/63 microns). Add a little water and you have scale mud. Tap it on with a brush. Depending on how much water you add changes the consistency.

Frank

Frank, you make making mud sound sexy!!! :) I to shall try that approach as I do not want a spit, shined Jagd in my diorama, needs the weathered look and this might just be the trick with a hint of dirty snow along the tracks.

A crew of gunners should be on the way.

005IMG_3422-760_fs.jpg

It'll be interesting to see what the poses look like.

-Moe

Another question about figures is the uniform color, grey or black? I understand that late in the war the uniform color was whatever was available.

Well Frank's great pics of JJD's Jag with the First Legion figures has just pushed me into collecting WWII. Was on the fence for awhile, but those winter scenes shoved me off. Missed out on the first Jagdpather offering, so I'm glad John is making second run of them.........Now all I have to do is try and decide which FL figures to start the collection off with. - Things could be worse. :rolleyes2:

A couple more shots. The Jagdpanther is a fantastic model that photographs well. I'm looking forward to future releases.

Frank

A great publicity shot for John, Frank you certainly have a way to bring out the best in the models you feature. Robin.

A couple more shots. The Jagdpanther is a fantastic model that photographs well. I'm looking forward to future releases.

Frank

Frank,

Very nicely done! And the tank needs no further explanation.

Alex :smile2:^&cool

Those are absolutely marvelous pictures. However, every time that this thread gets resurrected, I’m reminded that Wayne has gone missing on us, as he was the OP.:(

-Moe

Those are absolutely marvelous pictures. However, every time that this thread gets resurrected, I’m reminded that Wayne has gone missing on us, as he was the OP.:(

-Moe

From what I'm hearing through the grapevine Moe, Wayne has been busy with a new job, with his new lady and probably out fishing as well! Maybe someday he'll pop back on here to say gidday.

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back