JJD JagdPanther Pics. (1 Viewer)

Thanks for the kind comments

Sammy, to answer your question regarding dirtying up the model. The answer is, well mud. I ran some dry soil through my set of geological sieves and kept the finest (230 mesh/63 microns). Add a little water and you have scale mud. Tap it on with a brush. Depending on how much water you add changes the consistency.

Frank
Absolutely fantastic pictures! What product did you use for the tall grass?

Incredible shot! This is probably the best winter photo I've seen thus far... did you make that backdrop??

I normally stay away from items presently in production, as I just don't have the space to keep collecting readily available items each month, but after seeing Frank and Alex's remarkable photos, I had to have one of these magnificent JagdPanthers. I just bought one from Alex.^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

I normally stay away from items presently in production, as I just don't have the space to keep collecting readily available items each month, but after seeing Frank and Alex's remarkable photos, I had to have one of these magnificent JagdPanthers. I just bought one from Alex.^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool

You won't regret it Louis, they are brilliant!

Tom

I wanted to use my Jagdpanther in a battle setting so tried it in different setting.....I know it's a late Jadg and early Germans but I'm living on the edge I guess.. :)

Gee that tank looks supberb dug in to the ruins Sammy. Must get one of these, hey I already have it, but it does not look anywhere as good as yours, must be the terrain you are using. Robin.

Undoubtedly the best armored vehicle in the hobby to date in my opinion, and tons of bang for your buck!^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool^&cool Here are some shots of mine:

Attachments

• JJD Jagdpanther 1.jpg
    JJD Jagdpanther 1.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 480
  • JJD Jagdpanther 2.jpg
    JJD Jagdpanther 2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 476
  • JJD Jagdpanther 3.jpg
    JJD Jagdpanther 3.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 471
It is a beautiful piece of armor!
Just in case some of you were wondering, here is an OOB of the unit sPz Jg Abt 560

Oct 44 4 Jagdpanthers and 11 Jagdpanzer IV L/70 (V) issued
Nov 44 5 Jagdpanthers and 15 Jagdpanzer IV L/70 (V) issued
Dec 44 2 Jagdpanzer IV L/70 (V) issued
16 Dec 44 attached to 12th SS-Panzer-Division, I SS-Panzer Corps, 6th Panzer Army for “Wacht Am Rhein” with two companies Jagdpanzer IV/70s, one company Jagdpanthers
Jan 45 12 Jagdpanthers issued
Feb-Mar 45 Hungary, attached to 12th SS-Panzer-Division, I SS-Panzer Corps, 6th SS-Panzer Army
3 Mar 45 6 Jagdpanthers and 8 Panzerjäger IV ready for combat
10 Mar 45 4 Jagdpanthers and 1 Panzerjäger IV ready for combat
Mar 45 11 Jagdpanthers issued

Interesting that it fought along the 12thSS in Wacht am Rhein in December 1944 and also later on Hungary

Superb work, Frank. I keep trying to clear my vision to see through the fog. I also feel the damp chill of the weather. :salute:: -- Al

Frank, I am constantly amazed at your photographic talent and your ability to bring your collection to life through the lens of your camera. Just incredible work.
:smile2: Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back