Lah,lah,lah (3 Viewers)

Nice diorama cnq - brilliant pictures. I've already saved them on my PC :smile2:

Has it ever been dicussed here why KC changed the words around on this Eagle stand? It should read "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer"! :confused:

Nice diorama cnq - brilliant pictures. I've already saved them on my PC :smile2:

Has it ever been dicussed here why KC changed the words around on this Eagle stand? It should read "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer"! :confused:

Thanks ostrein. I don't know if it's been discussed before but for me I have no idea what it means as I don't speak German :tongue:

One people one nation one leader.

It may have just been a small error or, maybe K&C fancied it that way
Mitch

Guys..

Here are a few pics showing the development in the LAH range marching officers and marching riflemen. Its fun to look back at where the range began and what the paintwork was like then to now. IMO its amazing the change and detail that now goes into producing these sets.

I remember first seeing the early troops and thinking that although they were good how crudely painted they were almost what I think of as true toy soldiers not, the authentic things we get today. However, I really like these early troops and, I only have about thirty (all black uniformed LAH) they are still my favourites.

I wonder if K&C plan to return to the goose stepping troops?? Apologies for the pics these where done a while back with a pants camera.
Mitch

Attachments

• DSCF1710.jpg
    DSCF1710.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 429
  • DSCF1712.jpg
    DSCF1712.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 430
  • DSCF1713.jpg
    DSCF1713.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 426
  • DSCF1717.jpg
    DSCF1717.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 438
  • DSCF1711.jpg
    DSCF1711.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 455
Guys..

Here are a few pics showing the development in the LAH range marching officers and marching riflemen. Its fun to look back at where the range began and what the paintwork was like then to now. IMO its amazing the change and detail that now goes into producing these sets.

I remember first seeing the early troops and thinking that although they were good how crudely painted they were almost what I think of as true toy soldiers not, the authentic things we get today. However, I really like these early troops and, I only have about thirty (all black uniformed LAH) they are still my favourites.

I wonder if K&C plan to return to the goose stepping troops?? Apologies for the pics these where done a while back with a pants camera.
Mitch

Very nice. I'm slowly expanding my lah collections. Hopefully one day I have a decent lah parade to show off :D

cnq...

Thats the good thing with this range you can have a few marching troops or standing at attention and an officer or two and, you have a great scene where they are changing the guard say at the reich chancellory or, the Lichterfeld barracks which, is available thanks to CS.
Mitch

Great pics CNQ im glad this thread has stayed on track im enjoying the comments and pics.............:salute::

I'm just looking at the old LAH facade does any else think K&C will remake it or make a facade of a German town that can be used as a back ground for the parade.

Jules...

Here is a picture of the original Bormann before repainting. Don't have the Heydrich picture its on another memory stick but, he was the same colourway.

Wayne....

Very nice pics
Mitch

Gives me ideas. Thanks:salute::

Hi all just thought i would start a thread for all us LAH collectors the NAPS have one so feel free to post pics and comments here,without criticism (i hope).......:salute::

Hello "wayne556517":

I have had some kind of K&C Berlin 1938 LAH series display for well over 10 years now. In the past few years I have had this display on a 22 x 28 inch plywood board.
Within the past year I got the #3 LW011 figures of the German Air Force troops @ Present Arms. More recently I got K&C set LAH119 of the "Walking Drum Horse". At 1st I had it placed on the outer margin of the display area lined up with the SS Flag Party. Just yesterday I to thinking about the possiblity of placing the Drum Horse in front of the SS Flag Party. I just managed to move up the K&C regular German Army troops to the left edge of the display area & move the SS foot figures back to the right side of the display area just enough to fit in the SS Drum Horse in front of the SS marching troops. The Drum Horse I believe looks better in this new position.
Please see attached #5 photos of my lastest version of my "Berlin 1938 Parade" display.

"Iron Brigade"

Forum1.jpgForum2.jpgForum3.jpgForum4A.jpgForum5.jpg

Hello "wayne556517":

I have had some kind of K&C Berlin 1938 LAH series display for well over 10 years now. In the past few years I have had this display on a 22 x 28 inch plywood board.
Within the past year I got the #3 LW011 figures of the German Air Force troops @ Present Arms. More recently I got K&C set LAH119 of the "Walking Drum Horse". At 1st I had it placed on the outer margin of the display area lined up with the SS Flag Party. Just yesterday I to thinking about the possiblity of placing the Drum Horse in front of the SS Flag Party. I just managed to move up the K&C regular German Army troops to the left edge of the display area & move the SS foot figures back to the right side of the display area just enough to fit in the SS Drum Horse in front of the SS marching troops. The Drum Horse I believe looks better in this new position.
Please see attached #5 photos of my lastest version of my "Berlin 1938 Parade" display.

"Iron Brigade"

View attachment 64561View attachment 64562View attachment 64563View attachment 64564View attachment 64565

Thats a great looking display. I like the backdrop. I was thinking of using a flag for a backdrop.

I believe that backdrop came or was used with the Axis Leader set from the early or earlier days of K & C.

Hello "wayne556517":

"Iron Brigade"

View attachment 64561View attachment 64562View attachment 64563View attachment 64564View attachment 64565

Great setup mate like the back drop,i was going to used a FLAG for mine once i find a permanent home for it thanks for posting the pics looks awesome.

Impressive lah collection and beautiful dio.

Hello "wayne556517":

"Iron Brigade"

TG has started a Berlin 38
Apparently they will add the Army and Luftwaffe
in their marching parade
CS has one , Blackhawk came out with one too
So what's so bad about KC's LAH
Very nice and colorfull all of them
Amazing such a bad range being so popular
Next thing u'll know Britains will have one
Maybe Figarti is thinking about it, with AeroArt
it would be a big seller.
So just enjoy KC's LAH
HAPPY COLLECTING

Mapleleaf...

I think you are right and there are several smaller firms that cover this range. It is only K&C that covets such controversy??????.

Anyway, I have included some repaint pictures of Hitlers staff car. Although some were painted in this colour its only rarely been pictured and preference went to the lighter grey format we are used to seeing.

It fits better IMO with the other grey parade vehicles and, the original, although superb, was a bit to light in colour to me
Mitch

Attachments

• DSCF1767.jpg
    DSCF1767.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 328
  • DSCF1776.jpg
    DSCF1776.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 341
  • DSCF1782.jpg
    DSCF1782.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 342
  • DSCF1779.jpg
    DSCF1779.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 340
Does anybody have any idea about future releases in this range? K&C delivered on civilians.

I'd like to see another building facade or two - my parade needs more buildings to make a decent streetscape. I'd also like more Kriegsmarine and a non-marching band. What ideas do others have?

Just added the "Walking drummer horse" to my lah collection:smile2:
It's an awesome piece.

Very very nice lah collections you have there wayne556517.
I only have few lah figurines. Here is my small lah dio ^&grin

Attachments

• 0001_38.JPG
    0001_38.JPG
    216.5 KB · Views: 351
  • 0001_42.JPG
    0001_42.JPG
    212.4 KB · Views: 341
  • 0001_41.JPG
    0001_41.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 336
  • 0001_40.JPG