Lah,lah,lah (1 Viewer)

very nice
Mitch

Thanks Mitch. I'm slowly adding more lah pieces to my collection. This is one of the ranges I'd like to expand.
Too many things to buy, too little money :)

Good thing is mate that because they are so popular they tend to be around for a while so, it allows collectors to build up multiples without worrying about the dreaded discontinued axe falling. Your collection is coming along very nicely
Mitch

Thanks Mitch. I'm slowly adding more lah pieces to my collection. This is one of the ranges I'd like to expand.
Too many things to buy, too little money :)

Just added the "Walking drummer horse" to my lah collection:smile2:
It's an awesome piece.

Mate that looks awesome that new drum horse will have to get a couple of those i think,great pics.

Does anybody have any idea about future releases in this range? K&C delivered on civilians.

I'd like to see another building facade or two - my parade needs more buildings to make a decent streetscape. I'd also like more Kriegsmarine and a non-marching band. What ideas do others have?

A street with "tram tracks" and also some news camera people!

I have a few of the LAH figures, in particular the personalities, but I made a conscious decision since I started collecting that I would abstain from collecting parade figures since it requires so many of them to create a realistic diorama. The ones that have been posted here are quite impressive, but you need to spend a fortune in order to achieve this kind of effect. I have opted to create smaller scenes with the personality figures and the vehicles. With the new "Streets of Berlin" figures the possibilities for small diorama scenes have increased.

Unreal the original price was

Code: LAH041
Name: German Lamposts
Price: $21.00
Edition Size:
Released: 2003/05
Retired: 2008/02

sold on ebay for US$215.00....................^&confuse

Auction

A street with "tram tracks" and also some news camera people!

I like your idea about the camera people. I wonder if the upcoming Club Figure labelled "newspaper seller", might be for the Berlin '38 series?

Breslau....

As promised some shots of K&C and CS together. The officer and the flag bearer first and I will put some on with the presenting and marching later.

photos are not great but do show what I think you wanted to see
Mitch

Attachments

• DSCF1803.jpg
    DSCF1803.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCF1814.jpg
    DSCF1814.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCF1854.jpg
    DSCF1854.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 248
  • DSCF1830.jpg
    DSCF1830.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCF1863.jpg
    DSCF1863.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 255
Mitch,

The CS ones look very nice. These guys must be on diet (before the parade ^&grin ) because they look kind of skinny compare to K&C's.

They are ''lean'' but, I think they carry it off well. for me, they are not a mix and match with K&C they have to be (for my collection anyway) seperate. Its good that there is choice and, hopefully, K&C may also return to goose stepping poses its been a long time since they have
Mitch

Yea, thats crazy! The lamposts seriously need to be re-issued!! They should just make a "Single", the one with the "Swastika:. sell it is a single. The one with the SS on the flagpole wasn't very prevalent..

Edition Size:

Auction

Edition Size:

Auction

Actually I bought them. They are incredibly rare and have been turning up on ebay less and less. And when they do turn up, the go for higher and higher prices.
I've made more money the past two years with King and Country then with my financial investments.

Breslau....

As promised some shots of K&C and CS together. The officer and the flag bearer first and I will put some on with the presenting and marching later.

Mitch

Mitch there fingers look to long ???

Thanks for the up-load Mitch. The CS figures look good but agree with other comments they look a little thin and perhaps don't go well displayed together with K&C as you have already suggested. I think the TG figures do go very well with K&C.

There can't be too many more variants of SS soldiers marching. Perhaps K&C will re-do some goose-stepping types again.

I still hope for some more building facades, more Kriegsmarine and a standing band for the Berlin '38 series.

Breslau....

Mitch
"Hands that look 13" long look out of place"

Yea, thats crazy! The lamposts seriously need to be re-issued!! They should just make a "Single", the one with the "Swastika:. sell it is a single. The one with the SS on the flagpole wasn't very prevalent..

"Who would have guessed that a $21.00 set of lamp posts would get over $200.00
on E-Bay. Imagine if you purchased a case of these back in 2007 !!!!

Mate I put the comparison up for the benefit of Breslau as he has not the ability to view both. Its a K&C thread so, I don't want to discuss CS in great depth but, IMO the CS are perfectly in proportion and don't have anywhere near 13 inch hands. If one looks they are (the actual hand) the same size as K&C it may be the longer gloves the officer is wearing which may make them look larger
Mitch

"Hands that look 13" long look out of place"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back