Lose Weight, Live Longer! (3 Viewers)

John and Louis keep up the good work, it was slow week for me I only lost 1.5 lbs. Down to 228.5 only 28.5 to go.

John and Louis keep up the good work, it was slow week for me I only lost 1.5 lbs. Down to 228.5 only 28.5 to go.

You can do it. I went from 230 to 202.5 a couple of years ago. I went back up to 220 after this year's symposium, then took off 8 lbs on my own, and now another 5 on weight watchers. I am shooting for 195 (what I weighed when I was 30). You, John and I can all make it, we just have to stick to it.:)

Well first of all good for you! 1.5lbs down is better then going up!:) I would

recommend picking up "Eat This Not That" grab it from amazon its only $11.97

Its easy to read and quickly shows you what products are much better for

you by catagory then the items you may be currently eating.

If you develop a little plan you may soon find yourself losing 1/2 to 1lb a day

and you may be looking at 200 before you know it!:)

216 again today.......I had a feeling the teens was going to be difficult!:eek:

John,

Do not get discouraged, a minor stall, once your body adjusts to your new weight you will begin to lose again. Just stay on the program and the weight will start to fall off again.

Brian

John,

Do not get discouraged, a minor stall, once your body adjusts to your new weight you will begin to lose again. Just stay on the program and the weight will start to fall off again.

Brian

Thanks Brian, and you are 100% correct.......its just that you get spoiled when the weight falls away easy! I am now down 46lbs.......kind of makes you wonder where it all went?:eek:

I'm not going to change anything......I like being able to see my toes again!:D

216 I think the wife took the batterys out of the scale and painted on the number 216!:eek:

I've been stuck at 207 for 5 days too, I would desperately like to like to lose a pound . . . :(

I've been stuck at 207 for 5 days too, I would desperately like to like to lose a pound . . . :(

............................................................................................

Yes but my spies tell me you have been to "Nathans" for a couple of Coney Dogs!:eek:

I also heard the "Tastykake" man has you on his delivery list!:eek:

Attachments

• Nathan-.jpg
    Nathan-.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 50
I only lost a 1/2 lb since last post, down to 228. Keep the faith John and Louis, both of you are doing good, just a minor stall. The weight will start to fall again, if you stay with the program.

Brian

I only lost a 1/2 lb since last post, down to 228. Keep the faith John and Louis, both of you are doing good, just a minor stall. The weight will start to fall again, if you stay with the program.

Brian

Right you are Brian about every 10 lbs or so the body levels off for a few days at a certain weight. I like to think they have a drawing to see what "Fat Sub-Division" is going to be knocked down for the next weight loss!:D
I went to my doctor today for my yearly check up.....he was stunned that I had lost 46lbs with no program in 3 months! He was equally shocked when I told him I had cut out 2000 calories a day! Eliminated 1 QT of Peach Snapple a day @ 900 + daily fast food lunch @ 1100-1200!

Tomorrow I'm checking the scale to make sure wife didn't paint that number on there!:D

I have actually been trying to lose a bit of weight as I was 200 lbs. Over the last month due to getting more exercise than usual (cutting hedges and mowing lawns for both my elderly parents and Inlaws) and trying not to eat late in the evening it seems that I have shed 9lbs, whether it stays off or I can lose a bit more remains to be seen.

Jeff

I have actually been trying to lose a bit of weight as I was 200 lbs. Over the last month due to getting more exercise than usual (cutting hedges and mowing lawns for both my elderly parents and Inlaws) and trying not to eat late in the evening it seems that I have shed 9lbs, whether it stays off or I can lose a bit more remains to be seen.

Jeff

Jeff,
Great point...Stay active outside as much as possible. Do yard work or just walk around the blocks. Being out with nature is always beneficial for the heart and soul.
Mike

............................................................................................

Yes but my spies tell me you have been to "Nathans" for a couple of Coney Dogs!:eek:

I also heard the "Tastykake" man has you on his delivery list!:eek:

Lies! Lies I tell you :eek::p:D. . . and I can prove it: 206! Only 11 more to go and I should be back in size 33 jeans . . . ;)

Jeff

Jeff thats great! We are striving for a leaner, more fit group of collectors. That way we will all be able to out run the wives......should they discover the credit card bill!:eek:

Lies! Lies I tell you :eek::p:D. . . and I can prove it: 206! Only 11 more to go and I should be back in size 33 jeans . . . ;)

Ah yes size 33 jeans........I remember those back when I was 12!:eek: Actually I wrestled at 135 in HS and was 165 in college........what happened?:eek:

I shall challenge the scale shortly!:D

Ah yes size 33 jeans........I remember those back when I was 12!:eek: Actually I wrestled at 135 in HS and was 165 in college........what happened?:eek:

I shall challenge the scale shortly!:D

John, the problem with that is I still have size 33 jeans, but they are totally out of style . . . if I make it I am going t have to buy new clothes, or hope that late 1990's fashions come back in style!:eek::p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back