My Flat Collection (1 Viewer)

Just to give some additional detail you can't really see, these 3 figures examining the map table are not attached,here is the other side of the map table and I have them standing behind it to fulfill the illusion.
Ray

Just to give some additional detail you can't really see, these 3 figures examining the map table are not attached,here is the other side of the map table and I have them standing behind it to fulfill the illusion.
Ray

No Ray - haven't seen Bridge of Spies - doesn't sound like my kind of thing - dressing up as a bridge!

Now - with the three stooges out in front - it looks like they are "Dad Dancing" - to some old Chubby Checker song!!

As for the vanishing houses/people - I just thought that it was a case of bad continuity!!

I'm led to believe that some folks go to movies - JUST to look out for such errors. Happily, I'm not normally one - BUT in the case of the Creeping Well
I just HAD to make an exception. :D

(Just rather envious of a lot of your collection, really). Don't take it to heart.{sm3}jb

No Ray - haven't seen Bridge of Spies - doesn't sound like my kind of thing - dressing up as a bridge!

Now - with the three stooges out in front - it looks like they are "Dad Dancing" - to some old Chubby Checker song!!

As for the vanishing houses/people - I just thought that it was a case of bad continuity!!

I'm led to believe that some folks go to movies - JUST to look out for such errors. Happily, I'm not normally one - BUT in the case of the Creeping Well
I just HAD to make an exception. :D

(Just rather envious of a lot of your collection, really). Don't take it to heart.{sm3}jb

Thank you JB,
The guy on the left of the 3, with a proper paint job I could see Ralph Cramdon from the Honeymooners.
Actually I picture your beautiful high gloss figures grouped in a lighted glass case (IKEA has a nice one) with the lighting they use in Jewelry shops (particular style bulb who's name escapes me). The figures would catch the light just like in a jewelry store and they would shine like diamonds! :salute::
Ray

Russia 1812, Napoleons invasion is in full stride, Field Marshal Kutuzov's Russian Army is in full retreat. Kutuzov's plan is to stretch the French supply lines and choose a location for battle that he feels is advatagous to the Russian army.
The French are scouting and probing out ahead of there advance trying to stay in contact with the Russian Army, one of those probes into a small Hamlet is repulsed and the 21st Jaegers clear the village after the repulse.
Ray

1805 Russian line infantryman and Semononsky guards regiment in greatcoats engage in a fire fight, the line officer and drummer are particularly well painted.
Ray

I've always been envious of Fmethorst's Russian/ Ukranian farm dio, so versitile, just beautifully done! So when I saw this 28mm diorama I had to have it, it's really very well done.
Here Kutuzovs staff discuss there options and how to combat Napoleons advancing Legions.
Ray

Added several more signed, hand colored Eugene Lelipvre prints, Napoleon, Murat and Ney 1809 along with aGrenadier of the Guard au Cheval
Ray

Added several more signed, hand colored Eugene Lelipvre prints, Napoleon, Murat and Ney 1809 along with aGrenadier of the Guard au Cheval
Ray

Going for some of the Top Brass now Ray - lovely stuff :D jb

Going for some of the Top Brass now Ray - lovely stuff :D jb

Thanks JB, actually didn't know these actually existed, but the price was right so I got them, I kinda take what I can get with these at the price I'm willing to pay, see more and more prices going up.
Ray:(

Still playing with my new scenics, A group of Voltigiers desperately try to hold a strongpoint in a small Russian village against a persistant attack by Russian Line Infantry.
Ray

Ray

Thanks Ray,

they are a valuable painting resource for me, I think I've downloaded most of them, so keep them coming,

John

Thanks Ray,

they are a valuable painting resource for me, I think I've downloaded most of them, so keep them coming,

John

Thank you for the compliment, John, I Do like his drawings and I am here to serve good sir! :salute::
Ray

Still playin, rearranged the scenics. Now my hapless French Fusiliers are ambushed by a fast moving marauding band of Don and Life Guarde Cossacks!
Ray

Some Crusaders hearing the good word in a ruin of the ancient world on the road to Jerusalem
Ray

Here is a group I applied the flat finish too to take off the glossy glare and sent to a nice new home (windowed box), 1st Chassuers A Chavel, Elite company
Ray

For John,
Another signed, hand colored Eugene Lelipvre print, Wellington at Waterloo
Ray

Added another russian windmill paper building and a group of Russian Hussars
Ray

Hi Ray,
your collection grows more and more fantastic, great pleasure watching, thanks for sharing
Take care
rgds
Wolfgang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back